Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TomTom Car Kit

Default TomTom Car Kit
    The TomTom Car Kit is finally on sale at Apple UK stores on a pre order basis

Itís currently listed at £99.95, which will get you both the TomTom for iPhone app and the GPS-boosting car kit, with its own microphone and speaker so you can hear where you need to be going much clearer and take handsfree calls.

Looks like the projected October release date is on target

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

so let me get this straight.
    They want £60 for a bugged up app AND £100 for a plastic stand with a headset??!?

Ripoff
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitone View Post
    Itís currently listed at £99.95, which will get you both the TomTom for iPhone app and the GPS-boosting car kit,
    So that makes it £60 for the s/ware and only £40 for the hardware. If I could buy the h/w alone for £40 I would! It would go nicely with CoPilot.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Been confirmed that it was a slip-up, it's £100 for the car kit without the app included!
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    Having trouble finding a Buuf2 icon? Search the thread with the paperclip!

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol1 View Post
    Been confirmed that it was a slip-up, it's £100 for the car kit without the app included!
    Yep was pulled off the site prety quickly

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Who needs a sat nav unit anymore? LOL