Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Snapture on App Store?

Default Snapture on App Store?
    According to Snapture Labs, LLC - Snapture App on App Store Snapture is now available on the app store.
    Clicking on the link shows that the app is not found (at least in the UK store at 7:10 am) - maybe they've just updated the site prematurely.

Snapture has not worked on my phone since I updated to 3.1 - so where does this leave those of us that paid for it in Cydia?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -snapture.png  
    Last edited by confucious; 2009-09-21 at 08:22 AM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Not working here yet either.
    I think you might have to buy it again.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

A very disappointing result - charge in Cydia then charge again in the App store?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Glad I never bought it while it was in Cydia. I used the demo version for a little while then just stopped using it I think.. don't remember why...
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

I paid for it as I used it and I wanted to support cydia developers.
    Not sure I'll buy from the App store, pity I can't even use the version I paid for.

Thanks

How much was it in Cydia?
    I don't see the need for it anymore.

I can't remember! It was one of the first apps I bought, way before the cydia store. You had to buy it from the web site.
    Just checked in Cydia - it was $7.99, Commercial app and free trial.

Thanks

Ahaha I remember before the Cydia Store times...
    I remember I was about to buy SwirlyMMS a couple times but then I was paranoid that once I bought it apple would release a firmware with MMS..

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

that sucks

It's available in the AppStore now.

$1.99 - 75% off the regular price

iTunes Store

Oh great- could not understand why I could not see Snapture after purchasing it in the AppStore: it NEEDS OS 3.1 before iTunes will install it!
    grrrr....3GS jailbreak needed before I even consider going up to 3.1.

This is how I see Apple will force us to go to 3.1 - apps just won't install/work on anything lower anymore....grrrr....
    Last edited by jrentzke; 2009-09-21 at 01:55 PM.

Still not in the UK store.

So I've alredy paid $7.99 and now have to pay again but new users just pay 25%

hmmm

Thanks

Up and working on US App store now...
    $1.99... I *might* buy

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

If youre not 3.1 it wont install. Some apps are even updating and if you arent on 3.1 theyre being deleted off your phone until 3.1 is installed. This happened to me with Yelp.
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

It's up on UK store now 1.19

I just feel ripped off that I paid full price in Cydia and am now expected to pay again.

I feel like not buying it just to show them!

If Snapture go out of business because tey couldn't afford a payment by 1.15 (less Apple's 30%) then my protest will not have been in vain!

Thanks

Oh no! Without Confucious's support all the apps are going to crumble to the ground!

^Exactly!

I just checked and mine said V2.20 and when I looked in Cydia it said V3.0 so I uninstalled my version, went to install again and now it's not there!

Still on the 'Sponsoring Products' page but link no longer works

Thanks

No more snapture for you

I'm annoyed too, Confucious. I only paid $4.75 (according to my paypal receipt), but I'm still pissed they yanked it from Cydia. I e-mailed them asking if they're going to provide me with a promo code or something. Doubt they're going to respond, but I'm sure not buying it again. If they don't want to give us access to any new features, fine. Just give us access to the build we paid for. I guess I really need to find out a way to start saving all my Cydia apps locally to prevent this from happening in the future.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

I like how in the description they wrote:

"Snapture's patent-pending multi-touch zoom technology will take care of the rest"

I think theyll be waiting for a long time to get that patent approved lol
    There description comes off as one big infomercial even with a reference to Billy Mays

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Just sent them an email asking about having to "pay again"....we'll see what they respond with.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast