Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile supplying Unlocked iPhones !

Default T-Mobile supplying Unlocked iPhones !
    Sources close to the network operator have confirmed that the company has been buying unlocked iPhone 3G devices, and offering them to select customers as an incentive to extend their T-Mobile contracts.

Although T-Mobile has declined to comment officially on the matter, the Telegraph understands that some long-standing, high-spending customers who are considering switching to O2, the official carrier partner for Apple's iPhone devices in the UK, are being offered an iPhone 3G if they pledge to stay with T-
    Mobile.

The offer appears to apply to only those T-Mobile customers spending at least 70 per month, and is made at the discretion of customer service advisers dealing with the account. A very limited number of handsets are available.
    Source
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

70 a month for an iPhone 3G??? rip off if it's true. I heard only 150 of the iPhones can be given out a week.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

they did not offer me one and i spent over 100 pounds o2 seams better anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I run an iPhone on T-Mobile because the 3G is far, far better than O2.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I want one! I am calling now.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

Well I guess in the UK it seems to be a better deal since T-Mobile can also get a 3G connection with the iPhone as opposed to in the US there's no 3G for iPhones running T-Mobile due to different banding.
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

Thanks

It's because US has to be awkward at everything lol inc the metric system

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

What's the metric system? Do people outside of Europe actually use it?
    What's wrong with Pounds, shillings and pence?

Thanks

I got all excited when I saw this thread.. until I saw who started it...
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

T-Mobile are the best with the iPhone

You just have to move to the UK

Thanks

Hooray for US's awkwardness!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    You just have to move to the UK
    Yeah that would be the only way for me. I can't live without my 3G. Well I did during the first iPhone model but as soon as the 3G came out and I got used to the speed I could never go back to EDGE. So no iPhone 3G S on T-Mobile in the U.S. for me lol. Well I still have my old iPhone 1st gen on T-Mobile but that doesn't count.

You know what would be neat though is if someone managed to fit the 3G S's insides in the 1st gen iPhone. I'd pay for it because I love the 1st gen's feel. It was just so much nicer in the hand.
    Last edited by A_DuB187; 2009-08-12 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

Thanks

I wouldn't be able to move to the UK. I'd go mad and pull all my hair out.

I love europe,
    And love that i can catch their 3g, with some serious roaming lol
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Data roaming cost an arm and a leg.
    But at least everyone in Europe uses the same standards so there is no problem getting 3G.

hello
    i just joined modmyi,,,how the hell do i post a chat about some great stuff that i have learned to do on my jailbroken iphone,,,,please let me konw if you can,,,e-mailme at: [email protected]
    thanks larry

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Data roaming cost an arm and a leg.
    But at least everyone in Europe uses the same standards so there is no problem getting 3G.
    LIke i said, I love europe lol. Will be backpacking across in a few months (for the first time with only friends, no family), and plan on moving out there permanently after i finish my masters down here.

Quote Originally Posted by larrygag2001 View Post
    hello
    i just joined modmyi,,,how the hell do i post a chat about some great stuff that i have learned to do on my jailbroken iphone,,,,please let me konw if you can,,,e-mailme at: [email protected]
    thanks larry
    There is a thread somewhere, i think i iphone chat, or something, that's titles "things you may not know" thats probably a good place to post your information.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue_pimp View Post
    LIke i said, I love europe lol. Will be backpacking across in a few months (for the first time with only friends, no family), and plan on moving out there permanently after i finish my masters down here.
    I love the way American's refer to 'Europe'. I go there regularly - which, particular part of 'Europe' are you thinking of moving to?

I like most of it but am always glad to come back to England.

Thanks

Haha. Don't get me wrong. I love Europe.
    France was my like my home away from CA as a child.
    I just would never be able to live there.

And "American's" in that sentence should be "Americans" apostrophe-s shows possesion not plural-ness
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Thanks

I can't wait to go to America, get out of England!!! US here I come with my......

iPhone 4 August 28th

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast