Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Geohot releases 3GS Jailbraik

iPhone? More like MyPhone Real_Iphonecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Geohot releases 3GS Jailbraik
    Yeh its finaly out in the open. Just download from purplera1n.com and get Jailbroke.

Remember its a beta release so back up first.

Taken from his blog:

Normally I don't make tools for the general public, and rather wait for the dev team to do it. But guys, whats up with waiting until 3.1? That isn't how the game is played. We release, Apple fixes, we find new holes. It isn't worth waiting because you might have the "last" hole in the iPhone. What last hole...this isn't golf. I'll find a new one next week. Also your purplera1nyday files ensure that you can always get back to a jailbroken state, so if you have it it's just a matter of tools.
    Props to chronic dev for their help, and to kroo for writing v2 of Freeze. And props to Saurik for making an awesome package set. Note the binary size of purplera1n, it's smaller than C++ hello world. No 20MB thing that needs to be torrented. And no IPSW to download. This is how jailbreak should be!
    Last edited by Real_Iphonecrazy; 2009-07-03 at 03:26 PM.

yea but what sucks is that it does not activate the phone you have to use a atnt sim card which i don't have i am on tmobile =/

iPhone? More like MyPhone Real_Iphonecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks

I know sorry, I did look before posting and could'nt find anything. Mods feel free to delete.