Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tricker3G iPhone 3G S Fund :)

Default Tricker3G iPhone 3G S Fund :)
    Last edited by cranie; 2009-06-24 at 09:40 AM.

K I'll write you over my life savings.... NOT. If you're going to ask for donations, might as well charge for your app.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

U are crazy if you think anybody is going to donate. The video and sound are sooo crapy I don't even know what you're selling.

I agree that while the Tricker3G is great, I thought his asking for donations for stuff way over and above realistic was a put off. However I felt that I should relay the email here where people who use the app would see it.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh Tricker 3G is in Cydia, I don't have Slingplayer or an iPhone 3G so I will not donate. Going to donate to the 3 people from the Dev Team instead.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

You have got to be kidding me! I just can't donate after seeing that video

Roflmao
    Last edited by kwickone; 2009-06-24 at 03:22 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

WTF is this kid on about?
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

all you ignorant pricks that are blowing him off ...if yall spent $30 on sling on app store which i know yall didn't cuz prolly had ********** cracked what more a $1 or $2 in donations mean man? just donate to the cause and for the community!

I don't know, man...either you provide your apps for free because you like doing it and want to feed the JB community, or you charge for the app. It's pretty simple. A lot of folks will donate all on their own once they see how well your free app serves their needs.

Default Tricker 3g disappearance
    Tricker 3g disappearance
    I think there are 2 possibilities that might have happened.
    1) It's been removed so he can prepare a new update so it can work with 3GS

2) He posted a video asking for a donation so that he can purchase the 3GS so he can work on an update for it.

People replied to his video by slamming him. Maybe he decided to just pull it out and said hell with it.
    Even tho I think his video was strange, The abuse he got was uncalled for.

In any case I hope he does comeback with an update so I can get my sling player running.

Maybe we can donate what our pockets allow us too cuz it is worth it to have our sling working with 3G. I paid 30 bucks for the app and running it on just wifi sucks.
    I know I enjoyed it on my 3G phone.

Let me email Jordan and see if I can get an update.

Thanks

Wow sometimes the people on this forum surprise me with how cruel and childish they can be. If you don't want to donate when someone asks for it then fine! But don't post just to bash him for asking and hate on what he is doing. It makes me wonder why anybody offers to do anything for us for free. I hope he did pull his [email protected] out of cydia and comes back with a 5$ version for 3G S just out of spite. Most of us will have deserved it too.
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Maybe if he just didn't put out that creepy video people would have been more receptive.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Maybe if he just didn't put out that creepy video people would have been more receptive.
    I have to agree. A simple message asking for a few bucks would have been all it took to get everyone on board. Hopefully I'll hear back from him soon.

I'm assuming that he is young and didn't realize that the video would have been taken the wrong way. Still doesn't give people to attack and ridicule someone who provided us with an extremley usefull modification.

I hope he does put it in the cydia store. I will pay for it. 5$ or even $10. I have a 6gb data plan which i never even reach 1GB. I want to get full use of that also.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ Well if he is a youngin the maybe I can understand but otherwise I think that there could have been a much better way to ask for donations

^ Well if he is a youngin the maybe I can understand but otherwise I think that there could have been a much better way to ask for donations
    Your absolutely right.

Let's just hope VOIP3G comes out. You can edit the file and use it without tricker and it works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstevep View Post
    Let's just hope VOIP3G comes out. You can edit the file and use it without tricker and it works just fine.
    If one of the 2 can come out, It would be great. I tried both and it was identical.

yes i to would pay for this app,
    Please release again Jordan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast