Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: o2 surprise price increase?

Default o2 surprise price increase?
    Ok so I syched myself up to hand over 440 in the o2 shop and some snotty kid. Told me that will be 450 please. I said what!! Why the extra 10 and was told that's for a top up. So I explain I don't need a top up I've got an o2 Simplicity tarrif and he says I still need to pay the top up. Now don't call me mean afterall I was prepared to part with 440 but I choked on the surprise 10 and said no way was I topping up for something I didn't need of woulnt use. So the snotty kid says sorry can't help.......

Just thought I'd make you all aware of the true purchase cost @ 450 so you don't get the surprise I did
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

with the 32GB you dont have to buy the sim
    my m8 works at o2 and said you CAN decline the sim, as if u notice it comes on a different receipt!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to metaljay For This Useful Post:

ericidle (2009-06-19)

Just called another branch, they wouldnt back down on the SIM at 10, its not a lot but I'll never use 10 on another P&G number. I looked at online and it does not mention the SIM just the basic 440.4 and the free carriage unless there is a final amount applied when you fill in credit card details so I might buy one there.

Thanks for the comment though!
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked