Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G S Activation

Default 3G S Activation
    MOVED:

I just got off the phone with AT&T and the lady looked up my order thats supposed to be sent to my house, and she said its marked for in-store activation. She told me that this is required for all customers and warned me about how busy it will be on friday...Is this true or was I talking to an Idiot? Anyone know for sure?!
    Last edited by xep5k; 2009-06-17 at 11:27 PM. Reason: WRONG SECTION

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

OH I thought this was news?wrong section
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Sorry all, Moved it. Cant delete it though...

Quote Originally Posted by xep5k View Post
    MOVED:

I just got off the phone with AT&T and the lady looked up my order thats supposed to be sent to my house, and she said its marked for in-store activation. She told me that this is required for all customers and warned me about how busy it will be on friday...Is this true or was I talking to an Idiot? Anyone know for sure?!
    hey,

yeah they all require in store activation. This is why stores are opening at 7AM (i think) for preorder customers.

Chances are iTunes will crash like last time though..

WHAT? YOu mean you can't just order it from Apple.com and activate it at home on iTunes?

I was planning on buying one today and just not signing the contract and possibly selling it on eBay or swapping my other iPhone's SIM card in it. Does anyone know if this is possible?