Results 1 to 19 of 19

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Iphone 3GS is now shipping.

  1. #1
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Default Iphone 3GS is now shipping.
    I got confirmation from apple this morning. My order was shipped via UPS from china this morning. Tracking number claims the package is in route with a delivery date of the 19th.

  2. #2
    i ordered mine yesterday on the apple website. Says delivery for the 19th but i have no conf#. My mom ordered one last thursday and she hasnt received a conf# either. Did apple send this to you directly?

  3. #3
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    Did apple send this to you directly?
    Yes. The notice came from apple directly. I ordered mine online from apple as soon as the item appeared in the apple store. (during the developer conference)

  4. #4
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between Here & There
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by davshirley View Post
    I got confirmation from apple this morning. My order was shipped via UPS from china this morning. Tracking number claims the package is in route with a delivery date of the 19th.
    I got the same email. En route from SHENZHEN, China!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by davshirley View Post
    Yes. The notice came from apple directly. I ordered mine online from apple as soon as the item appeared in the apple store. (during the developer conference)
    hmmm, will have to check email. How long after you put the order in did they send you the conf#? Mine says delivery 6/19/09 on the receipt i printed out. I hope i get it friday
    Last edited by BoostedEvoIX; 2009-06-15 at 10:15 PM.

  6. #6
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between Here & There
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    hmmm, will have to check email. How long after you put the order in did they send you the conf#?
    I also put my order in on the day of the Apple confernece (Last Monday?). I received the "order confirmation" the next day....and the "your order has shipped" just today.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    I also put my order in on the day of the Apple confernece (Last Monday?). I received the "order confirmation" the next day....and the "your order has shipped" just today.
    my mom put her order in last thursday and the status says "ready to ship" but no tracking# yet

  8. #8
    Retired Moderator Poseidon79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,264
    Thanks
    819
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

    I didn't get a confirmation but I ordered mine from the AT&T website so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    I didn't get a confirmation but I ordered mine from the AT&T website so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
    hopefully you did it before 06/13/09 because anything after that date, the phones will ship 7-14 buss days

  10. #10
    the apple website states in many different places that if you pre-order it will deliver by the 19th. there was also some confusion with people having estimated delivery dates on like the 22-24. Apple also issued this eamil.

    To Our Valued Apple Customer:

    Thank you for your recent iPhone 3G S purchase at the Apple Online Store.

    Due to a technical error, we communicated an incorrect delivery date.

    We want to assure you that your iPhone 3G S will deliver on June 19th. You can
    track the status of your order at <www.apple.com/orderstatus>.

    We appreciate your business, and apologize for any inconvenience.

    Sincerely,
    Apple Online Store Team

  11. #11
    Retired Moderator Zwayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,633
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 764 Times in 591 Posts

    I placed my order in on 6/10 and received my conf# by the next day...... The apple web site say mine is" Prepared for Shipment" .

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kadernal View Post
    the apple website states in many different places that if you pre-order it will deliver by the 19th. there was also some confusion with people having estimated delivery dates on like the 22-24. Apple also issued this eamil.
    i heard of some people ordering on apple.com and after the order within a few minutes they were getting notification of a different delivery date. Is this what you are speaking off?

  13. #13
    iPhone? More like MyPhone spongebobiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit, WI
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts

    I placed my order on the Apple website at 8:14 P.M. PDT last Monday June 8th, and my order still reads "Not yet shipped" as of 5:01 P.M PDT today, Monday, June 15th. It does still say "Delivers by June 19th."

    UPDATE: The status of my order finally changed at approximately 9:00 a.m. PDT this morning:
    http://files.me.com/spongebobiwan/uhgdev
    Last edited by spongebobiwan; 2009-06-16 at 08:49 PM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by spongebobiwan View Post
    I placed my order on the Apple website at 8:14 P.M. PDT last Monday June 8th, and my order still reads "Not yet shipped" as of 5:01 P.M PDT today, Monday, June 15th. It does still say "Delivers by June 19th."
    supposedly apple is stating that if you pre-order from their website, that you will have it delivered on 06/19/09

  15. #15
    My order, placed online at the AT&T site, now shows a status of "shipped" but no tracking number or delivery date. The carrier is listed as "FDE"

  16. #16
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between Here & There
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts

    An exciting update on my order. Check out the scheduled delivery date!!! I hope that is not a type-o.
    Here is a copy and paste from the UPS tracking page:

    Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 06/17/2009.


    Tracking Number: removed
    Type: Package
    Status:
    In Transit - On Time
    Scheduled Delivery: 06/17/2009
    Shipped To: removed, US
    Shipped/Billed On: 06/16/2009
    Product: WORLD EASE
    Service: EXPRESS
    Weight: .50 Kg

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    An exciting update on my order. Check out the scheduled delivery date!!! I hope that is not a type-o.
    Here is a copy and paste from the UPS tracking page:

    Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 06/17/2009.


    Tracking Number: removed
    Type: Package
    Status:
    In Transit - On Time
    Scheduled Delivery: 06/17/2009
    Shipped To: removed, US
    Shipped/Billed On: 06/16/2009
    Product: WORLD EASE
    Service: EXPRESS
    Weight: .50 Kg
    that would be awesome if you got it tomorrow, but i dont see how apple would allow anyone to receive it before the official release on friday

  18. #18
    Retired Moderator z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    AT&T says mine is "in progress" , I ordered Saturday

  19. #19
    ugh, ordered mine the day of the conference and mine changed from being delivered on the 24th to now the 22nd. I called Apple and the lady gave me the same date.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •