Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Videoconferencing Kit Now Available for iPhone 3GS Too, ZOMG!

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple Videoconferencing Kit Now Available for iPhone 3GS Too, ZOMG!
    As we know, rumors about the front-facing videoconference camera for iPhone 3G S was wrong, but don't worry, Apple already has a solution: The iPhone 3G S Videoconferencing Kit. The Apple Videoconferencing Kit ultra-shiny surface will be available in June 19 for $29.

WWDC SAN FRANCISCO-June 8, 2009-Apple® today unveiled the Apple Videoconferencing Kit®, the world's first videoconference accessory for the world's best phone, the iPhone 3G S. Using a unique silicon-based mirror material and natural bamboo wood for its handle and base, the Apple Videoconferencing Kit measures an unprecedented 0.5 inches at its thinnest point. Its low weight and unique shape—developed following strict Human Interface tests and anatomical studies—will allow the user to easily hold it in front of the iPhone 3G S camera, allowing face-to-face video communication with users all around the world.
    "Yes, I know" said senior vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing and Apple's Cool Guy at Large Phil Schiller, "we did it again. With this kit all the whiners will be happy. I know. We kick ***." The Apple Videoconferencing Kit ultra-shiny surface allows for an extremely clear image, the best in its class, and can be easily customized using any kind of materials, from stickers to Crayola. It will be available in June 19 for $29.
    Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and reinvented the personal computer in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Today, Apple continues to lead the industry in innovation with its award-winning computers, OS X operating system and iLife and professional applications. Apple is also spearheading the digital media revolution with its iPod portable music and video players and iTunes online store, and has entered the mobile phone market with its revolutionary iPhone.

[via Gizmodo]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone3gsvck2.jpg  
    Last edited by JAG2621; 2009-06-11 at 05:22 PM.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JAG2621 For This Useful Post:

solojames (2009-06-12)

hahaha nice
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm no! Not funny.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    hahaha nice
    Had to post, i think it is hilarious.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    Hmmmm no! Not funny.
    I think, on reflection, on this ocasion, I do have to disagree with you.

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.