Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: o2 pricing structure

Default o2 pricing structure
    iPhone 3G S is coming!
    O2 will launch iPhone 3G S, the fastest most powerful iPhone yet, in the UK on 19th June. For more information on pricing and tariff plans, please see below.

O2 Digital News Centre: iPhone 3G S is coming!

Taken from the o2 web site, just to add clarity
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ericidle For This Useful Post:

Amraam (2009-06-13)

Or actually on their site:

Pay Monthly
    Pay & Go

Tethering seems a tad expensive though.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

Amraam (2009-06-13)

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

O2 are ripping people off both contract and payasyougo!!
    Also Jody Sanders of iPhoneUnlockUK is at it again, getting ready to make millions of iPhone Dev Teams work for on iPhone 3GS and giving us English people a bad name
    No offense but the iPhone Dev Team suck at making their software hard to mod.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    O2 are ripping people off both contract and payasyougo!!
    Also Jody Sanders of iPhoneUnlockUK is at it again, getting ready to make millions of iPhone Dev Teams work for on iPhone 3GS and giving us English people a bad name
    No offense but the iPhone Dev Team suck at making their software hard to mod.
    Huh? So you join a site called "Modmyi" and complain that the iPhone is too easy to mod?

I agree, O2 are ripping us off, hence why I won't be getting the 3GS. It would cost me more than 500 which ever way I do it. PAYG handset is 540, or early cancellation would be 7 months of 35 plus the cost of the new contract (never mind the fact that I'd be paying for months of service that I wouldn't get!).

It's a con if you ask me.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    Huh? So you join a site called "Modmyi" and complain that the iPhone is too easy to mod?
    Wtf are you on about, I have no where stated that the iPhone is hard or easy to mod. What I meant was that the iPhone Dev Teams software( Quickpwn, Pwnage Tool etc) are all easy to mod so it looks like I made the software and then can sell it to people thinking that I developed it aka what Jody Sanders is doing.

Not my fault your crap at English!

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

It's very easy to mi-understand what people say A.T. - I misunderstand myself all the time.

I'm sure he didn't mean it.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.