Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Server Farm NC Considers Apple For Massive Tax Break?

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Default New Server Farm NC Considers Apple For Massive Tax Break?
    Wow check this out!

It appears that Raleigh North Carolina lawmakers are pushing to give Apple a multi-million tax break should Apple bring an east coast computer server farm to the state of North Carolina. By doing this they are enticing Apple to build the server farm.

The tax breaks could be worth $46 million in the next decade, assuming the company reaches its $1 billion investment target within nine years which could be easily covered by Apple's nearly $29 billion in cash reserves.

Don't know what this means for NC other than the tax and job implications, but I think its good!

Check the article out below....

Official: NC considers Apple for massive tax break | CharlotteObserver.com

$46 Million is worth them thinking about. I once helped a company save $56 Million and like the FD said, it was worth them paying me. A few thousand or even hundred thousand is hardly worth companies like this bothering with but a few million is worth looking at. The problem is, one state's gain is another states loss
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.