Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Pro?

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    how do you have one?

is it just a case?

does the keyboard work?
    He doesn't have it.

Edit: My bad didn't realize there was a page two and that you already knew that.

Anyways, I think that would be an amazing design for the new iPhone. If the new one is that great then I will most definitely buy one because right now I am on the fence as to whether or not I'm going to be ditching my 3G for it in June or July or w/e. (If they truly are coming out with a new one.)
    Last edited by andypropaganda; 2009-03-02 at 12:30 AM.
    iEat. iSleep. iPhone.

ya thanks i know.... lol

i just had a retard moment

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

lol, did anybody read the text in the message box? It says:

"Hi Steve,
    As you can see I've made a few design suggestions to your iPhone. I've held off getting an iPhone until until it gets a better camera. (See pic) Let me know when i can get rid of my N95.
    Cheers,"

I just thought that was humorous due to people thinking this was an actual concept.
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista

A simple Google found the article.
    As for 4G - just wishful thinking at the mo. Lots of plans but I don't think we'll see widespread rollout for a few years yet.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

bah! It's an element case. Anyways, a review and giveaway for these cases is coming soon

ok just found the name it is LTE not 4G

but at&t is pushing strong for it and i would not be surprized if apple was working on the new iphone having it

LTE is Long Term Evolution and was demoed at MWC recently - it is one of many potential 4G solutions and it's far to early to say which will be dominant.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

well that was the one that at&t is pushing for

So are quite a few others, so it seems.
    T-Mobile is not alone in the initial LTE push, however, and is joined with large companies including China Mobile Communications, NTT DoCoMo, and Verizon. Several other competitors plan to hold back and wait for others to launch first, such as AT&T which will save its LTE trials until 2010 .
    from here
    But AT&T aren't trialling it until next year so I wouldn't expect to see it any time soon.
    It looks like the whole of the USA will have one 4G standard - wouldn't it be nice if Europe adopted the same standard and we were all working together?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12