Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: World's Stupidest, Most Expensive iPhone Mod Yet Cost 2.5 Million Dollars!

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Default World's Stupidest, Most Expensive iPhone Mod Yet Cost 2.5 Million Dollars!
    Check this out!

Apparently, a guy named Peter Aloisson decided we all needed something to make us happy during this hard economic time. So he decided to go with a two Point five million dollar iPhone that features....the same features. Just looks pretty.

The Apple iPhone “3G Kings” Button’s main operating button is integrated with high quality 6.6 carat diamonds.

The phone is made of solid 18-carat yellow gold, white gold and rose gold. And I don’t think I have seen rose gold before.

Finally, It has a white gold line encrusted with a total of 138 cut diamonds of the best quality.

So the $2.5 million question is, do you want this iPhone? If you have 2.5 million dollars lying around and would like nothing more than to purchase a new phone, would it be the “3G Kings” edition or the $199.99 3G iPhone (at Best Buy $99)?

iPhone Matters | $2.5 Million iPhone Doesn’t do Anything Different

2.5 million dollars that could go to the poor or needy, or this... *******.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hybridx24 View Post
    I could not agree more... isn't it something?

By doing this at least the money is in circulation.
    I somehow doubt if he would have given it to charity (and who's to say he doesn't already give a lot to charity?)
    Not my cup of tea but if it makes him happy

Quick bit of research shows it cost €1,790,000 which at today's exchange rate is only about 2,269,269.78 USD
    It was $2.41 Million when it was first announced at the beginning of January so it's getting cheaper for all you Americans!

Which of you is going to be the first to snap it up?
    Last edited by confucious; 2009-02-28 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

funny enough i would love to see knock off versions of this circulating... maybe just the back housing and the button could be those little stick on diamonds

i would get a knock off.... but i would never even consider buying a real one, even if i had money like bill gates

sorry for the oxymoron= bill gates/ iphone

I wouldn't get a knock off! The real thing looks tacky aknock off would just scream "look at me, I'm a chav!" and my daughter would then have to disown me.

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

dale1v (2009-03-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Eww! Ugly! Yeah, if I had that kind of money, I'd so do something like that to my baby but I wouldn't make it look like that! It looks like something my sister would own (if it was fake gems, of course). I'd feel like a fag carrying that around.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hybridx24 View Post
    ...or whatever the hell he wants it to go to , it's HIS money. You don't get to spend it for him.

I bet that thing gets horrible reception.

wow.. I love what peeps spend there money on!! but like it was said in this thread. if he has 2.4 million to spend on a iPhone mod how much money does this cat really have in the bank. I am assuming at lest 3-4 times as much!! so hey the hell with it!

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW anyone know where he lives?
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Thanks

Wonder what he will do with it when the next iPhone comes out? I would love to have a few diamonds on one of my cases if Apple didn't keep changing the way the phone is......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    Wonder what he will do with it when the next iPhone comes out? I would love to have a few diamonds on one of my cases if Apple didn't keep changing the way the phone is......
    Huh? A few days ago you were saying that the money should have been given to charity! Now you're a convert, and you want to stick a few diamonds on your iphone??

Why are you not donating that money to charity?
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Huh? A few days ago you were saying that the money should have been given to charity! Now you're a convert, and you want to stick a few diamonds on your iphone??

Why are you not donating that money to charity?
    As for what this guy spent yes he could have gave some to charity..... and I did not convert.... maybe you should have worded it have you ever donated to charity? Instead of saying I converted.... because we donate more than you probably earn in a week.....

We always donate... when you donate you give from your heart and we have large hearts...... and we go out and collect for charity purposes as well do you? We have collected many times for the Crippled Children's program and many more not to mention donating to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, cancer, coats for kids, fire fighters, Good Will etc.. etc.. I could go on and on what we donate to....

I thought I might add.... I had a son that was born with club feet, my husband's niece was more with spinal bifida and my brother in law has Sclera Derma and my best friend is dyeing of bone caner at this time..... now you know why we give so much.....

I have a few small diamonds laying around and thought it would be neat to have them put on a case better then having them set in the safe forever from an old ring my grandmother left me...

Also I stated I would love to have a few diamonds on one of my cases..... not spend the money he did thats crazy.... what I would want to do is reasonable sensible and my diamonds were left to me....

I hope this answered your question completely......
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2009-05-03 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Updated....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    As for what this guy spent yes he could have gave some to charity..... and I did not convert.... maybe you should have worded it have you ever donated to charity? Instead of saying I converted.... because we donate more than you probably earn in a week.....

We always donate... when you donate you give from your heart and we have large hearts...... and we go out and collect for charity purposes as well do you? We have collected many times for the Crippled Children's program and many more not to mention donating to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, cancer, coats for kids, fire fighters, Good Will etc.. etc.. I could go on and on what we donate to....

I thought I might add.... I had a son that was born with club feet, my husband's niece was more with spinal bifida and my brother in law has Sclera Derma and my best friend is dyeing of bone caner at this time..... now you know why we give so much.....

I have a few small diamonds laying around and thought it would be neat to have them put on a case better then having them set in the safe forever from an old ring my grandmother left me...

Also I stated I would love to have a few diamonds on one of my cases..... not spend the money he did thats crazy.... what I would want to do is reasonable sensible and my diamonds were left to me....

I hope this answered your question completely......
    How do you know how much the other guy gives to charity? Probably more than you earn in a year. Maybe you should have worded it better...

I don't understand why you have those diamonds lying around. Just sell them and you won't have to cold call as much to raise money.

2 iphones and 2 macs as well?!?! Damn. YOu could really be doing a lot more for charity.
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    How do you know how much the other guy gives to charity? Probably more than you earn in a year. Maybe you should have worded it better...

I don't understand why you have those diamonds lying around. Just sell them and you won't have to cold call as much to raise money.

2 iphones and 2 macs as well?!?! Damn. YOu could really be doing a lot more for charity.
    As for the diamonds lying around you did not read did you... my grandmother left them to me... and who in their right mind would get rid of what your grandmother left you..... I see your a cold hearted person...... and nothing means anything to you.... shows you don't donate to charity if you think that I should get rid of something so meaningful.....

As for what I own.... it is called WORK.... I work for what I have.... and don't worry as far as what we give in a year because we give a lot because we own a business......

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Closed per OP request