Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upload Cycorder Videos To Youtube from your iPhone!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Upload Cycorder Videos To Youtube from your iPhone!!!
    and other media hosting sites from your iPhone!!!

Just install PixelPipe(free) from the Appstore. Then install PPVideoEnabler from Cydia. This will allow you to upload your Cycorder videos to youtube, vimeo, etc... & also send your Cycorder videos to email recipients. Just be aware that the email recipients email service allows large file attachments to be received. Otherwise, they will never receive the video. Another alternative is to keep your videos short & sweet if you're planning on sending it through email. This is all done from your iPhone. No more downloading it from your iPhone to your computer. I tested it & everything works great. For large videos files, I recommend using a wifi connection. Another huge step in the Jailbreaking community for a complete multimedia cell phone.

If your worried about the horrible sound users have previously experienced with uploading Cycorder videos to youtube, looks like it has been resolved. So upload away my fellow Jailbreakers!!
    Last edited by ZR_Yancy; 2009-02-18 at 10:01 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZR_Yancy For This Useful Post:

billchase2 (2009-03-16), Gunna (2009-02-23), iphonen00b89 (2009-06-27), mendez (2009-07-01), tattoojack (2009-06-03), ToasterBoyOhFour (2009-02-20)

great info!!

You can also upload iPhone Video Recorder videos to youtube,twitter,photobucket&email recipients with pixelpipe...

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats really cool app to have thanks for this cool to see appstore apps get modded to benefit us beyond what Apple will allow All Hail JB!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thank you so much

Hopefully Saurik can make all this happen inside the Cycorder app. Knowing him, he probably already has it working, the guy is an iPhone genius...

Thanks

will these downloads work on the 1st gen iphone?

@mikerlx, yeah just did works great

I have not gotten this to upload any cycorder videos to youtube since installing this last week. Email works fine, but not youtube, for me at least.

I've added youtube as a destination, allowed pixelpipe access when prompted, then go to send my video. It never makes the trip to youtube once uploaded.

Will the videos be uploaded sideways?

I've taken a few videos on cycorder, downloaded them to my computer, but they were all sideways and cannot be fixed. Any ideas?

im gonna have to give this a try.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    I have not gotten this to upload any cycorder videos to youtube since installing this last week. Email works fine, but not youtube, for me at least.

I've added youtube as a destination, allowed pixelpipe access when prompted, then go to send my video. It never makes the trip to youtube once uploaded.
    You can see the status of a video you've just uploaded by going to Settings > Edit Destination > Menu (on the upper right hand corner) > Recent Uploads. Choose the uploaded file & scroll down. It will tell you why it didn't upload to a hosting site. If it did successfully upload to the sight, it will tell you the site name & the date & time it successfully uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by illuminatty View Post
    Will the videos be uploaded sideways?

I've taken a few videos on cycorder, downloaded them to my computer, but they were all sideways and cannot be fixed. Any ideas?
    When shooting the video, you have to shoot in landscape orientation(holding the iPhone sideways).
    Last edited by ZR_Yancy; 2009-02-23 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cool Hmm?
    Ok but my iPhone is being used through T-Mobile and the app store won't work it states that I don't have an account please help not being to upload and email Video blows!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Do you use iTunes?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I cant get the videos to upload to Youtube either. I have it selected as a destination as well and it seems as though its an error on Youtube's end receiving from a mobile device. I wish you rotate them as well but I will just have to remember to hold my iPhone landscaped.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterBoyOhFour View Post
    I cant get the videos to upload to Youtube either. I have it selected as a destination as well and it seems as though its an error on Youtube's end receiving from a mobile device. I wish you rotate them as well but I will just have to remember to hold my iPhone landscaped.
    Have you tried including "@youtube" in the keywords field for the video before sending it?

No. I don't have iTunes!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 009 View Post
    No. I don't have iTunes!
    Download iTunes & sign up for an iTunes account. Sync your iPhone with iTunes. This will give you access to the Appstore in iTunes & on your iPhone.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

is anyone try this with 3G? i'm trying to upload a video to facebook with no luck...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    is anyone try this with 3G? i'm trying to upload a video to facebook with no luck...
    I have used just a 3G connection several times to upload on multiple sites without a hitch. When you check the status of the uploaded video in PixelPipe, what does it say?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast