Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upload Cycorder Videos To Youtube from your iPhone!!!

Ok! I bought a used iPhone from an independent retailer and the phone came with the app store app and iTunes but it say's I have no account.

It says itunes unavailable
    Last edited by 009; 2009-02-25 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 009 View Post
    Ok! I bought a used iPhone from an independent retailer and the phone came with the app store app and iTunes but it say's I have no account.

It says itunes unavailable
    You have to sync your iPhone with iTunes on your computer. You cannot create an iTunes account from your iPhone. You have to setup iTunes on your computer & the sync your iPhone with your computer. Otherwise, you will not have access to the Appstore or iTunes on your iPhone. As far as I know.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

it send the video as a picture????

Quote Originally Posted by ZR_Yancy View Post
    I have used just a 3G connection several times to upload on multiple sites without a hitch. When you check the status of the uploaded video in PixelPipe, what does it say?
    it download but as a picture, not a video???
    Last edited by monchy36; 2009-02-28 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    it send the video as a picture????

it download but as a picture, not a video???
    What site are you uploading it to? Some of the hosting sites may not support video upload. Remember, PixelPipe was intended for pictures.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

What site are you uploading it to? Some of the hosting sites may not support video upload. Remember, PixelPipe was intended for pictures.
    i try on facebook i know it support videos! Try on my e-mail same resuilt????

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    i try on facebook i know it support videos! Try on my e-mail same resuilt????
    Try uploading a video to youtube. I've never experience a video uploading as a photo.

Did you change anything in the PipxelPipe settings such as photo size, geotagging photos, etc?
    Last edited by ZR_Yancy; 2009-02-28 at 04:31 AM.

Default Works amazingly well.
    It took about ten minutes to get this up and running. I loaded Pixelpipe from the app store, loaded PPvideoenabler from Cydia and I was ready to upload video to both Youtube and facebook. The videos showed up almost immediately. How cool is that!

You can see the status of a video you've just uploaded by going to Settings > Edit Destination > Menu (on the upper right hand corner) > Recent Uploads. Choose the uploaded file & scroll down. It will tell you why it didn't upload to a hosting site. If it did successfully upload to the sight, it will tell you the site name & the date & time it successfully uploaded.
    Okay, I figured out the problem. When you're taken to the Youtube Page (inside of PixelPipe), and prompted to give PixelPipe permission to upload to your account, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the link to view the normal version of the webpage. Doing so will take you to the followup screen after granting permission, and the settings will now show up as an upload service in your destination pipes page.

I didn't do this the first times I tried, and as such I was always getting a Youtube error page saying that a mobile version for the confirmation page didn't exist. Once I enabled the normal version of the site, the settings "stuck" and everything worked as expected

One thing I noted. Finding your video by search alone is not easy. That is because Pixelpipe adds their name to your tag. For example, this is the tag shown on Youtube for my test video:
    "via-pixelpipe Karin's_puppy_wish!"
    I did not put in the via pixelpipe.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You can apply your own tags before you upload a video by pressing the blue button with a white arrow on the file image. You can add the video tags in the "keywords" field.

Default tags
    You can apply your own tags but I beleive the software inserts the words via-pixelpipe . That complicates the search. Is there a way to apply a tag that does not have via-pixelpipe in it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't think we can change that auto tag. I'm not sure I follow when you say it complicates the search. As long as your tag is on the video, you shouldn't find it since each tag is separated with a space. The "via-pixelpine" should affect your tags that you add. In my experience, it didn't change anything on my searches.

This is great... thanks for the info!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks
    I don't know if the problem is PixelPipe or PPVideoEnabler but it seems this no longer works with PixelPipe 1.4.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cowzkull View Post
    I don't know if the problem is PixelPipe or PPVideoEnabler but it seems this no longer works with PixelPipe 1.4.
    I forgot to post this as well. Pixelpipe no longer works for uploading videos for me.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

pixelpipe is still not recognizing my cycorder videos any help would be appreciated.

See the previous 2 posts to yours....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

PixelPipe 1.41 is out and it looks like it's working again
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Facebook accepts video but from certain sites and I Pixelpipe isn't one of them.

EDIT: I still can' get it to upload on facebook. It completes the upload but it doesn't show up on facebook.
    Last edited by popmanbx; 2009-06-21 at 05:27 AM.
    I *hEaRt* my IpHoNe

http://twitter.com/#!/Loudmouth0

wanna be cool? Follow me

First you say it can't be done, then you say it can be doen but doesn't display?

I had no problems uploading to FB.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast