Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS out in appstore!!!!!

Cool MMS out in appstore!!!!!
    NOT IN USA APPSTORE YET
    and sorry if this has been posted.

just happened to stumble upon in. enjoy
    this is legit.

WIT-Software introduces the first full-fledged and Apple certified MMS application for the iPhone.

The application is already available on the Portuguese App Store.

Visit WIT Software for details and more products.

VIDEO PROOF:<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lvaZRgIjC0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lvaZRgIjC0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

cant wait for us version to come out

Not out in the UK either - any ideas on pricing?

Shame we have to pay for what's available on just about every other phone - but at least it looks like we'll now get it!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

yeah , there is free alternative called hookmobile but it doesnt look good as this one

i dont no the price yet, but hopefully it comes out soon

Well apparently the app is out, but not available in the US ...

I don't see what makes this better than Swirly other than the fact that you don't have to jailbreak to get it.

Well if I'm not mistaken it only does pictures not video or sounds like swirrly but if it works with out having to **** with AT&T then I'll take it.

cant wait for this to come out then people will stop complaining that mms isnt available, funny thing is people will buy this then apple will release aa firmware update with mms built in lol

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Well apparently the app is out, but not available in the US ...
    Nor in the UK - as far as I can tell it's only available in Portugal at the moment.

It's not often the Portuguese get something first, let's hope this is just the start of more good things coming out of Portugal. But let's also hope that the rest of us can get it soon!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichwohneinloche View Post
    Well if I'm not mistaken it only does pictures not video or sounds like swirrly but if it works with out having to **** with AT&T then I'll take it.
    it can send 3gp videos, from what i have read

the good thing is that its offical and you dont need to enter all that [email protected] in swirrly mms

One can goto iTunes Store and scroll to the bottom and change your country to Portugul.

I'm pretty sure after you sign in for iTunes in that country you should be able to purchase it.

Make sure to read the description just incase it's only for their specific carrier..

Quote Originally Posted by THEdAY View Post
    One can goto iTunes Store and scroll to the bottom and change your country to Portugul.

I'm pretty sure after you sign in for iTunes in that country you should be able to purchase it.

Make sure to read the description just incase it's only for their specific carrier..
    Just tried that and couldn't find it. Which means it's either not available in Portugal or there is some blocking on location independent of what you select or I'm blind....

hi confucious,

I quickly visited the Portugul store before posting and saw two mms apps, I don't know if any of those apps was the app in question.

Just wanted to state that there was a way for anyone to access the Portugul store.. and possibly purchase an app.

np
    One of the apps is from Vodafone - and is free, but it won't let me download as my account is UK only. I might have to set up a Portuguese one

The other is also available in the UK but only works with T-Mob Germany!

Haha that would suck if it's not even for an American carrier.

It's the Vodfone app in the Portuguese store and as far as I can see there is no way to change the settings

So in other words us AT&T users are screwed?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

The video didn't show him receiving a pic on his iPhone. Does that really work? Has anyone actually tried this app out?
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

At the moment it only works on Voda in Portugal but the app looks polished and looks like it should work.

I've emailed them to ask if I can change the settings for other operators but I don't expect a positive response.

But if they have it in Portugal then I would imagine AT&T would be next as they have offices in the USA.

If they release in the UK it will be on O2 and as I use T-Mob I doubt if I will be able to use it unless they allow user config.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichwohneinloche View Post
    So in other words us AT&T users are screwed?
    Pretty much...

Thanks

Hardly the 'first full-fledged and Apple certified MMS application for the iPhone', as o2 users in the UK have had proper MMS since January
    To live, you have to lie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast