Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Swirly MMS 1.2 for FW 2.x has just been released...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SERBIAN For This Useful Post:

mwr_allen (2008-09-25)

What's Jailbreak? Christopher3712's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone please rememeber to input your carrier settings once you download SwirlyMMS. MMSC settings are CASE SENSITIVE. (ie "Http://216.155.174.84/servlets/mms" will not work but "http://216.155.174.84/servlets/mms" will work)
    Unlocked & Jailbroken running T-Mobile.

also you need to add :8080 to the end of the proxy... testing it out right now...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

this works great with t-mobile. if you had the trial or demo version before, if it expired you will now have to buy before it will work.

purchase process is simple, took 30 seconds and swirlymms was actively receiving and sending picture msgs.

the media option is nice, but all the videos i have recorded with cycorder are too lrge for t-mobile's network.

wish there was a way to attach files to email. if there is can somebody share?

I can not get this to work.. it fails when i try to send.. What are the US at&t settings?

Provider Name: AT&T Wireless
    Provider APN: proxy
    Proxy: 10.250.250.100
    MMS: http://mmsc.mobile.attwireless.net/

wow they actually want us to pay money for something that is impossible(or just very difficult) to set up lol f that

Quote Originally Posted by neox View Post
    Provider Name: AT&T Wireless
    Provider APN: proxy
    Proxy: 10.250.250.100
    MMS: http://mmsc.mobile.attwireless.net/
    THey didnt seem to work.. Do they work for you like this? Did you put anything under apn? username? password?

Hmm what is strange.. is i havent got it to work.. and i have tried many different settings.. but somehow a recieved a couple but i still cant "fetch" and recieve them.. Please did anybody get this working with the 3g 2.1 att settings..
    Last edited by slayorktc; 2008-09-17 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone chris52204's Avatar
    Thanks

I can CONFIRM!!! These settings work!!! These are case sensitive. Input them exactly as is. I have an iPhone on the AT&T network. I have successfully sent and received numerous messages.

MMSC: mmsc.cingular.com
    Proxy: 066.209.011.032

If these do not work, YOU WILL have to call at&t. If you have a secondary phone this will help greatly. They did not ask for an imei number so you can probably get away with pretending to be using a second phone. I just told them the iPhone was irritating me with it's freezing and all that stuff so I was using a blackberry. The lady claimed you need a blackberry plan to receive picture messaging with that phone. DO NOT believe that crap. They use every excuse in the book. Ask them to reset your service and claim this is what they have done in the past. They will have you send a test message. It went through immediately with no issues.
    If you like what I said....Hit thanks
    If you don't like what I said....Hit thanks anyways

Default help
    really new at this i got people sending me videos and i cant see dem ???