Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Getting 1.1.1 AddressBook to show?

Default Getting 1.1.1 AddressBook to show?
    I've seen the windows guide, is there someone who could figure out how to do this. I only have scp capability and I Don't know how to send the M68AP.plist from my phone to computer. Any ideas on this?

That's exactly what you have to do, move the com.apple.MobileAddressBook entry from "special" to "iconList". I haven't tried Customize 1.11 yet, but I've read that it's supposed to work with 1.1.1. I have also read that some users have had problems. Might want to wait for 1.12.

Quote Originally Posted by stewcp View Post
    Just install Customize and move the application out of the hidden section!
    I am running 1.1.1 and love having the Addressbook icon on the springboard.

A friend (who hasn't "upgraded" to 1.1.1) wants it too.

I copied the MobileAddressBook.app from my phone to his. Now the icon shows up on his 1.0.2 phone, but when you tap it on a blank (white) addressbook background shows up briefly, then it closes and returns to the springboard.

Anyone know how to get an Addressbook icon on a 1.0.2 phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Argelius View Post
    I am running 1.1.1 and love having the Addressbook icon on the springboard.

A friend (who hasn't "upgraded" to 1.1.1) wants it too.

I copied the MobileAddressBook.app from my phone to his. Now the icon shows up on his 1.0.2 phone, but when you tap it on a blank (white) addressbook background shows up briefly, then it closes and returns to the springboard.

Anyone know how to get an Addressbook icon on a 1.0.2 phone?
    I would guess there is no way given the changes made in 1.1.1, thus the reason to upgrade to 1.1.1

The hacker in me was interested in the challenge.... Alas, now that 1.1.1 is jailbroken (although admittedly more cumbersomely -- is that a word??), guess there is no reason not to upgrade.

ok how do you make it show on 1.1.1? any link?