Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My modded 1.1.1 iPhone!

Default My modded 1.1.1 iPhone!
    Well, after about 4 hours and twice through the guide. I'm up and running...almost. Only problem left is getting cyberduck to connect. So i can't SFTP anything, but I am able to scp to my heart's content in Terminal.

Can't rearrange Icons yet or have a background on springboard.. hopefully thats next if someone smarter then me figures it out. Anyway... here is my phone. Also - Mobile Music Store is the Itunes Logo.

EDIT: Also with 1.1.1 there is a new Address book app... once you install Dock you can get to it.

ALSO BIG THANKS TO ALL THE GUYS THAT HELPED ME OUT... YOU KNOW YOU ARE AND YOU ROCK MY FACE OFF.
    Last edited by daniel_emt; 2007-10-12 at 08:53 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Nashville, TN- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
    Thanks

very nice

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

WOW, nice man, ive been trying forever, doesnt seem to work out

iPhone? More like MyPhone kainisable's Avatar
    Thanks

how do you get dock to work, i can't move icons around

Like What i Said?, Hit The Thanks Button!

Quote Originally Posted by kainisable View Post
    how do you get dock to work, i can't move icons around
    I installed Dock off the Installer.app list.

I really want my background back though. Any know where the background for the springboard is kept?

Thanks

Also, can you help me install the springboard fix?? The only issue I have right now is that the springboard will not work. I log into ssh and then terminal outputs its normal deal. I type cd /usr/bin and then SSH repeats its self (not sure if that is right). I type $ springboard and it says $ is not a valid command. Any help?
    Last edited by cWanja; 2007-10-12 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cWanja View Post
    Also, can you help me install the springboard fix?? The only issue I have right now is that the springboard will not work. I log into ssh and then terminal outputs its normal deal. I type cd /usr/bin and then SSH repeats its self (not sure if that is right). I type $ springboard and it says $ is not a valid command. Any help?
    pm sent , but basically you need to ssh you phone in terminal and type "cd /usr/bin" then hit enter and type "./SpringPatch"
    some on correct me if I am wrong.
    Last edited by daniel_emt; 2007-10-12 at 11:41 AM.

whats the videos icon do on your springboard?

Quote Originally Posted by crewxp View Post
    whats the videos icon do on your springboard?
    I recon it is not there by default, but is a "new app" simply linking in with the video's bit of ipod, due to the ipod touch being identical to the iphone now. so all ipod touch stuff is lurking in the background!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_emt View Post
    pm sent , but basically you need to ssh you phone in terminal and type "cd /usr/bin" then hit enter and type "./SpringPatch"
    some on correct me if I am wrong.
    I am planning on trying this when I get home!! The other issue I have is I can not get Transmit to access my iPhone. Do you possibly know how to fix this?? Should I install Installar.app and install OpenSSH??

Quote Originally Posted by cWanja View Post
    I am planning on trying this when I get home!! The other issue I have is I can not get Transmit to access my iPhone. Do you possibly know how to fix this?? Should I install Installar.app and install OpenSSH??
    Definitely get Installer on there. There is a very particular way to do it though.
    go over to this thread and look at pages 20 and up, i think a lot of your questions will get answered, those guys are a lot smarter then I am, they helped me.

Here's what mine looks like....
    OR OR OR
    OR... you get the picture...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

daniel_emt (2007-10-12)

to those with SSH problems try independence to uninstall and reinstall SSH that is what I did when I had issues only having access via the terminal .

Best of Luck it truly is wonderful to be at 111!

So iswitcher obviously works, still no summerboard though correct?

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

looking good yall I really like the firefox icon
     Think Different

Thanks

Alright, so I got the springboard patch up and working. Going to install a couple of things and test them out.

Currently still unable to get Transmit to work. It says "Permission Denied". I am on SFTP so do not worry. Trying to login with root and the PW alpine.

Quote Originally Posted by musicpenguy View Post
    to those with SSH problems try independence to uninstall and reinstall SSH that is what I did when I had issues only having access via the terminal .

Best of Luck it truly is wonderful to be at 111!
    Please help me but telling me how to activate my 1.1.1 OTB phone. I have already done the Jailbreak.