Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard theme directory

Default Summerboard theme directory
    which directory via ibrickr do i put the themes i d/led from on thsi site to?

is there a link or a way i can find all this stuff out? theres so many things to d/l i just dono which directories to put em in for example the var/root/library bla bla bla part.

but as far as this summerboard theme...can someone tell me which directory? thanks.

its amazing how NO ONE ON THIS BOARD responds to a thread. its pathetic.
    Last edited by SweepeR; 2007-10-11 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Insulting people is a great to get them NOT to respond.

It is, however, my duty (and pleasure) to help you out.

SummerBoard themes go in:
    /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/
    Create a folder there with the name of the theme, upload the wallpaper, dock, status bar etc.
    Create a folder in your new folder called Icons and upload all of the icons to that folder.
    It will look like this:
    /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/*Name of the theme*/Wallpaper.png
    and
    /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/*Name of the theme*/Icons/Calculator.png
    etc.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

SweepeR (2007-10-11)

i dindt insult neone, i got fustrated second thread of made where no one helps me out but theres over 70 views or so on it. BTW, i d/led those summerboard themes, i need to get icons for all taht u stated as well? dock? status bar? etc etc?

do i upload that theme into the /themes or do i have to make the folder and put that theme into that folder i created?

btw, for the keypad theme, which directory does taht go into? how can i find a way to get these asnwered w/out making threads? is there a thread that has all this already?

thanks btw for helping

i put it in thi sdirectory.../Applications/MobilePhone.app/BarDialer_Sel.png but on my iphone under customize it donest come up...what am i doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Insulting people is a great to get them NOT to respond.

It is, however, my duty (and pleasure) to help you out.

SummerBoard themes go in:
    /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/
    Create a folder there with the name of the theme, upload the wallpaper, dock, status bar etc.
    Create a folder in your new folder called Icons and upload all of the icons to that folder.
    It will look like this:
    /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/*Name of the theme*/Wallpaper.png
    and
    /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/*Name of the theme*/Icons/Calculator.png
    etc.
    woohoo nevermind i figured it out thanks a bunch man but can u help me with teh keypad one plz? thanks a lot

btw how do u delete a folder via ibrickr? I select it to delete it but it goes into the empty folder...how do u select it to delete it?
    Last edited by SweepeR; 2007-10-11 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Keypads for Customizer go into:
    /var/root/Library/Customizer/DialerImages/Custom/BarDialer_Sel.png
    You will have to create the "custom" folder though, and it doesn't matter the name of the dialer.

As for deleting folders, use a program like iPhone Browser or Finder on your phone.
    =D

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

SweepeR (2007-10-12)

You will have to create the "custom" folder though, and it doesn't matter the name of the dialer.

As for deleting folders, use a program like iPhone Browser or Finder on your phone.
    =D
    a Jm

Oo so i makea folder called custom? Cuz w/e i do it doesnt ahow up on the cuztomizer in tghe phone.

N i did use iphone browser but ntn shoows up it says replug the phone i do that n still same problem

=D
    thanks! it worked but as far as the iphone browser for some reason it just doenst work, one keeps closing the other keeps saying connect iphone when it is. help with that would be cool.

where can i put the battery life one? as in directory for the battery image.
    Last edited by SweepeR; 2007-10-12 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

NO THANX
     Think Different

Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    NO THANX
    if ur making fun of me if u hadn't notice he is the ONLY One that has helped me. check all my posts/threads. this guy is the only guy nice enough to help out. thanks come again

=D

SweepeR, what battery are you talking about?

=D

SweepeR, what battery are you talking about?
    the charging one...the green big one when its on the dock or w/e its called. the USB dock thing.

ne advice on how to go about the iphone browser thing? they dont work seems to have an error when openign the program terminates right off the bat.

ne way i can put ringtones back on? its the 1.0.2 but i dont have a serial number for ringtone maker and i dono how to edit songs so it starts from a certain point that i want.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SweepeR View Post
    ne way i can put ringtones back on? its the 1.0.2 but i dont have a serial number for ringtone maker and i dono how to edit songs so it starts from a certain point that i want.
    I use magix ringtone maker 2, here's the link to download.com's list of ringtone apps.

http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....maker&tag=srch
    Last edited by Endorphiin; 2007-10-12 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endorphiin View Post
    I use magix ringtone maker 2, here's the link to download.com's list of ringtone apps.

http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....maker&tag=srch
    oo sweet dude thanks!

which directory via ibrickr do i put the themes i d/led from on thsi site to?

is there a link or a way i can find all this stuff out? theres so many things to d/l i just dono which directories to put em in for example the var/root/library bla bla bla part.

but as far as this summerboard theme...can someone tell me which directory? thanks.

Your first post in this thread - the one where you ask for help - and you've got an attitude a mile wide.

Way to get lots of help
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Murfunit For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (2007-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Murfunit View Post
    Your first post in this thread - the one where you ask for help - and you've got an attitude a mile wide.

Way to get lots of help
    it wans't my first post, it was after 75+ views and it was the 2nd post it combined it and it wans't the first time hence the fustration. I made a thread a few days before that n no one helped wiht that with over 100 views again. It gets annoying how ppl are so lazy but yet hwen it comes to them wanting a battery pic or a theme they have over 100 posts. thatsw hy i got mad and get over it already, read the entire thread u'd see what happened. only 1 person has helped if not 2.

Thumbs down I hate lazy people too!
    It gets annoying how ppl are so lazy...
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Wait... * breath *

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Interesting approach. For someone concerned with people's laziness, your spelling is AMAZINGLY so: "n one" "whne" "dono" "u'd", "wans't" "thatsw", "wans't", "fustration" an actual thread you named "help wiht puttin...", and my personal favorite:

"Cuz w/e i do it doesnt ahow up on the cuztomizer in tghe phone."

Wow.

I hope this doesn't deprive us of your future insight.
    Last edited by jwcrash; 2007-10-14 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Wait... * breath *

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Interesting approach. For someone concerned with people's laziness, your spelling is AMAZINGLY so: "n one" "whne" "dono" "u'd", "wans't" "thatsw", "wans't", "fustration" an actual thread you named "help wiht puttin...", and my personal favorite:

"Cuz w/e i do it doesnt ahow up on the cuztomizer in tghe phone."

Wow.

I hope this doesn't deprive us of your future insight.

yea I was on my iphone thats why. Not my Computer.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i know how u feel about the no help thing ... but i guess u gotta figure that its probably been posted a THOUSAND times before. I'm a noob so people who probably viewed ur thread were probably trying to fig. out the same thing u were/are. Thanks for this thread it helped out a lot! I have a love hate relationship with my iphone LOL!

lys