Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fast qns on modding

Default Fast qns on modding
    I understand these qns may been asked a millon times but I just cant seem to find any ans to these qns. I hope u all can forgive and be understanding enough to me for repeating these qns.
    I will be getting my iphone later in the day but before I start modding, I need to enquire if:

1. Do I need to charge my iphone before modding? If yes, how many hours of charging?

2. Can I use a powerbook G4(Non-intel chip) for modding?

Kindly advise. Thanks!!

im not a mac guy, but i will try to answer, i took my iphone out of the box pluged it in and started playing with it pluged in, so for the first question, no for the second question, i do believe you need an intel based computer or at least thats how it use to be, check ifuntastic and or apptapp for more information on capability with computers.

I dont believe you can do apptapp on a non intel mac but any xp machine will work, you just nee to download apptapp and try customize and summerboard they are great, you change change just about anything on your phone ,carrier icons, sounds, alert sounds,slider icons with justa click of a button. there are lots of cool icons and sounds for "customize'
    and summerboard has a few nice complete themes you could have with a click of a button, just make sure the firmware is 1.0.2 or lower 1.1.1 doesent work yet. best thing is you dont have to connect your phone up to a computer to change themes and icons,sounds. its all in apptapp so you can change on the fly.

have fun
    i love my new iphone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I dont believe you can do apptapp on a non intel mac but any xp machine will work, you just nee to download apptapp and try customize and summerboard they are great, you change change just about anything on your phone ,carrier icons, sounds, alert sounds,slider icons with justa click of a button. there are lots of cool icons and sounds for "customize'
    and summerboard has a few nice complete themes you could have with a click of a button, just make sure the firmware is 1.0.2 or lower 1.1.1 doesent work yet. best thing is you dont have to connect your phone up to a computer to change themes and icons,sounds. its all in apptapp so you can change on the fly.

have fun
    i love my new iphone
    I have a non-Intel Mac and AppTapp worked just fine for me.