Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I use fugu - am I forgetting something?

Default I use fugu - am I forgetting something?
    OK - just looking to make a couple teeks after the last iPhone update. (You know, the ones that got erased by the update...) When I launch fugu and try to connect, I get this:

ssh: connect to host <ip address> port 22: connection refused

Am I sol after the last update?
    Am I just overlooking something easy?

Ohhh - I just read that little line under my user name that says "what is jailbreak?" Do I have to do that again?
    Last edited by gando; 2007-10-03 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

mmmmmmm.did you update to 1.1.1

Yeah - am I screwed? Do I just have to be happy with my new iTunes access and forget it?

Merging here: OK - I've read thru some of the other threads (now that I know what to read - I hate it when I don't know what I don't know..!!) Looks like I have to downgrade 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 and jump through a bunch off hoops again. If I'm wrong, please let me know. If not, don't sweat it - all this stuff is fun and entertaining to me, but it just ain't that important.

Mostly bummed about my erased ringtones...
    Last edited by gando; 2007-10-03 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

yeah..i was going to be like hahaha but you seemed to take the news well...yup screwed..for right now the will have 1.1.1 cracked soon trust me...apples smart but not that smart

Yeah, it all is what it is...

I was freaked out for the longest time cuz when the phone would ring it wouldn't "ring." Then I realized that all the tones I draged'n droped via fugu in the past were all gone. On the contact page it still displayed the ringtone title I set it to, but that title was no longer in my available ringtone list.

I'll hang around like a vulture waiting for you guys to come up with the next work around (I do really appreciate all your hard work! ). In the meantime, I'll live with "sonar" and not having a naked woman inside my battery. (That was a big hit with my wife!!)