Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cyberduck

i use trasnmit, works perfect every time, just google "trasnmit sftp mac" and youll find it

the username: root
    the password: dottie

the password could be different if you've changed it

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I'm having trouble connecting via cyberduck...i've put in all the correct information in step 2 in part 4 including my IP but I'm getting an error connection when i try to connect...any suggestions from anyone???
    I dont know if you fixed this or not, but check your IP, mine changes each time.

......epic

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im having the same issue with cyberduck... I just upgraded my 2g iphone to 2.1 then jailbroke it an unlocked it with pwng now I cant connect to cyberduck I keep getting this message...any help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc08353.jpg  

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Try reinstalling OpenSSH and/or using a different static IP on your iPhone.
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped

try "alpine" as the password "without the quotes". Make sure you have "SFTP" in the drop down box too.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

On the first connection after installing OpenSSH you have to wait for about 45 seconds for it to kick this message out then close cyberduck. Re-open it and it'll ask for you to accept the connection and you're good to go.

If you have the IP correct and you still cannot connect after that, make sure you are using SFTP connection, and make sure you do not have something blocking your port such as Little Snitch.

Also your router IP will always be 192.168.1.XXX where the XXX is the part you need to see in settings on your phone to connect to.