Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need a quick hand....

Default Need a quick hand....
    How's everyone doing in my wonderful Iphone world today? Listen, I have a problem. I have a Jailbroken ( Ziphone ) 1.1.4 Iphone, with installer and:

-MobileFinder
    -Community Sources
    -BSD Subsystem
    -Installer
    -OpenSSH
    -SummerBoard 3.2
    -Term-vt100
    -SUID Lib Fix
    -Cyberduck ( on my MacBook )

Already installed. Now, everytime I try to drop my system from 1.1.4 down to 1.1.1, it won't let me. I have done the whole " drag and drop thingy with the .ipsw something or other file. My phone just won't take it. So I figured I would just work with what I have. I installed a patch that will allow me to install 1.1.3 apps also.

Here's my point: I am trying to install a battery icon and change my bars in the display window, as well as my dialer and home screen ( screen shown when punching in your passlock password ) I have absolutely NO expierience at working or programming computers, and I am dreading a possible need for someone to show me step-by-step how to install files and what not. I have cyberduck, and tried to install somethings into it, but they just don't show up on my Iphone. I go to the correct directories and whatnot, but after installing the files, I restart my phone and nothing is there. ( i.e. ringtones and wallpapers. )

I just want to say thanks in advance to whomever decides to take it upon themselves to help me out. A thousand thanks and blessings. You guys ROCK!!!

bump, a hand..... N E 1?
    Last edited by Tomahawk2020; 2008-03-15 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

click the customize in my sig and go with it.