Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about carrier logo

iPhone? More like MyPhone owensdus's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Question about carrier logo
    I know how to change the tmobile and vodophone and cingluar but I have an unlocked phone and it is picking up cellular ones towers in my area and I was wondering if anyone knew where the png was????????

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

all of the carrier png files are in the same folder. i am not aware of anyone determining what the protocol is for "other" carrier's logos showing up there as their ID will not correspond with any of the ones that are already coded into the phone...
    Black 16GB 3G iPhone w/bestskinever
    Q6600, 3GB RAM, Vista Ultimate Desktop Box
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc
    Temporary Eee PC Portable

Anybody got an answer for this. I also have Cellular One and am unable to change my carrier logo by changing any of the ones in the springboard folder.

the png's that are on your phone for carriers are the ONLY ones on your phone....the others are updated dynamically...which means it will display as it connects to it... it wont save any files to your cellphone... so if you want any other carrier logos you need to CREATE THEM!.

hope this helped.

I tried adding an image for my carrier but it didnt change anything. Im guessing I got the name wrong then and it doesn't recognize the name.