Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I'm Unlocked and works with ATT but not T-Mobile!

Default I'm Unlocked and works with ATT but not T-Mobile!
    First off I am activated with ATT. and use there service.

I unlocked my phone for international travel. when I enter a friends T-mobile sim for testing. I never get a network signal. Yes, I have restarted iPhone. The signal is fine with ATT but not t-mobile whats the deal? I dont get a signal when entering a tmobile sim, am i missing something?

I am able to see Network > under Settings but the options are grayed out? how can I get my iphone to work with other sims besides ATTS?

I used the unlock.app

Thanks in advanced!
    Gratitude,
    mrengles

i think there may be more to it than that, check out the guides on unlocking on the wikiGuides.
    Best Regards

Did you put the lockdown file in /usr/libexec first and of course you put the unlock.app in the app folder also did the 755 thing? Then shut down your iPhone and while off you take out he AT&T sim and restarted the iPhone and then ran the unlock app. So what did look like when you ran the app? This will help out allot. Meaning what did it tell you to do.

I dont know what my problem was but i fixed with a restore and the MMI unlocking guide.

Thanks for trying to help.
    Gratitude,
    mrengles

i did what exactly wikiGuides.and evry thing went perfect.but i dont know still doesnt work with TMOBILE.please any one help me

what's not working with tmobile, phone calls, internet, youtube, voicemail...?

I use AT&T for my service. I unlocked and tested with a friends tmobile sim. so I would not be surprised when traveling and using overseas pre-paid sim card. =)

I'm not that knowledgeable with tmobile I'll try to help if I can. can you please explain your problem in a little more detail?
    Gratitude,
    mrengles