Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFuntastic does not work

Default iFuntastic does not work
    The Ifuntastic does not work after the new updated version of ItunesI am using the last updated version of Ifuntastic.
    Can anybody help me?
    I am not using windows.

I am also having issues i am using iphone v 1.0.2

if you're trying to get passed activation and jailbreaking, this worked for me. I used both iFuntastic and iNdependence with iTunes 7.4 and firmware 1.0.2. I basically used iFuntastic first to "Unshackle" and went through all the steps it gives you, then opened iNdependence and did an "Activation" from there. What's strange is the image will bring up a "returning to jail" message but then brings up an "Activation Successful" message. From there you should be passed the connect to iTunes/world image, connect via WiFi and install the necessary applications (BSD SubSystem, Community Sources & Open SSH).

Please do keep in mind that i'm using iPhoneSIM Free app and got to the very end but it's not activating to my Tmobile sim. However, my phone is unlocked.

Hope this helps.

o_mega05

if this is about ringtones:

rename to m4a
    use ringtonator
    put the converted* m4a's to iTunes
    sync iPhone

works like a charm and you can organize your ringtones FOR FREE

heres a bunch of CONVERTED ringtones with Ringtonator ARCHIVED in a zip file

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u1iapx

i really dont recommend iFuntastic now that there are better programs out there to do drag and drop, change themes, etc..
    Last edited by cipher0925; 2007-09-15 at 07:55 PM. Reason: adding download link and Ringtonator