Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Help!!! Please... MAC OS X

Default Theme Help!!! Please... MAC OS X
    PLEASE...WHAT IS THE EASIEST WAY TO THEME? That's all I need to know. Can you change the theme with app installer? Can you change the theme with iNdependence? I really enjoyed my old themes and was upset when the newest iTunes and firmware update completely erased them. I've tried using jailbreak several times even after uninstalling and installing and I still get the "Illegal" message. I've also tried to go back to iTunes 7.3.2. It still didn't work. Is there any other way to install themes other than going into the Terminal using jailbreak. I'd appreciate the help. AC

Try the Installer app v3.0, RIGHT HERE

Hope that helps.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

metc240 (2007-09-09)

are there instructions from there on how to add existing .ipb skins that i have on my computer?

as soon as i connect the phone i have to reboot and reinstall all the software...i have no idea what's going on
    Last edited by abombcampagna85; 2007-09-09 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Please download BOTH pieces of software referenced in THIS THREAD

If you DO NOT, you WILL have problems trying to mod your phone

okay...i am able to open breezy...I added iswitcher...it worked fine on the phone...how do i import the new themes for my phone with breezy and iswitcher both installed and running...i do not need to know how to create the themes...i just need to know how to import them...to me it was 100% easier to theme iphone with jailbreak...i know youre getting drilled with questions but i just need a simple explanation on how to import the new themes to replace the five pre-installed in iswitcher.

Quote Originally Posted by abombcampagna85 View Post
    okay...i am able to open breezy...I added iswitcher...it worked fine on the phone...how do i import the new themes for my phone with breezy and iswitcher both installed and running...i do not need to know how to create the themes...i just need to know how to import them...to me it was 100% easier to theme iphone with jailbreak...i know youre getting drilled with questions but i just need a simple explanation on how to import the new themes to replace the five pre-installed in iswitcher.
    I'm not understanding your question. Are you asking "how do I install new iSwitcher themes?" If so, there are many in the iSwitcher Themes download section here on MMi.

You use the word "import", there is no import functionality. You've got me wondering, what would you import and how would you perceive this to work?

I hope this is the last time i have to bother you. In very simplistic terms, how do I install the new themes for summerboard. Do i download them to my computer first and transfer them somehow to my phone?