Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FixPngDroplet "cannot execute binary file" ???

Default FixPngDroplet "cannot execute binary file" ???
    I downloaded FixPngDroplet twice and both times when I drag an iPhone png over to it, it gives me an error:

sh: line1: /Applications/FixPngDroplet.app/Contents/Resources/fixpng: cannot execute binary file

With an Edit and OK button

I'm on a PPC, running osx10.4.10. It looked like the file was universal. Is anyone else getting this error on this script?

-=R

I also got the same error. I was wondering if I can just replace the icons on my iphone via FTP software?

Quote Originally Posted by Owossoborn View Post
    I downloaded FixPngDroplet twice and both times when I drag an iPhone png over to it, it gives me an error:

sh: line1: /Applications/FixPngDroplet.app/Contents/Resources/fixpng: cannot execute binary file

With an Edit and OK button

I'm on a PPC, running osx10.4.10. It looked like the file was universal. Is anyone else getting this error on this script?

-=R
    I'm having the same problem, no matter where I run it from or no matter where the files to be converted are located. Is it Intel only? I'm also on a PPC running 10.4.10...

Default Same Problem
    I am having the same issue also...

Intel Core Duo
    OS X 10.4.10

So the problem that is occuring is that the path to your files is to long and it is confusing the script. Try placing the .png and the FixPngDroplet on the root of the hard drive (Myn is titled Macintosh HD). Worked perfect for me the first time!
    Last edited by prelude3174; 2007-09-11 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by G155 View Post
    I also got the same error. I was wondering if I can just replace the icons on my via FTP software?
    Download cyberduck, like ftp , sftp is what is used with ipnone. I been swapping images, adding ringtones, changing words on sliders, adding apps, etc. all with cyberduck. login name is root, and password is dottie

good luck