Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unanswered Posts

Default Unanswered Posts
    I'm sorry to be a whiner. Am I not describing my problems in enough detail? I've got two posts on this very page, both have been viewed, but still no replies. I have searched the Guides to the best of my knowledge. I'm sorry-I'm just really freakin' excited to be at the verge of so many customization options. If anyone can help, I am sitting here, and will be glad to work with you very quickly in answering whatever you need to know In order to help me. Thanks Again, Mike

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry we have not been able to help, ill take a look through the forum for your other posts, but remember that you can search these forums and always first try the wiki guides

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Also, you have to realize, there are 13,000 people here, and they ALL have questions, and we can't ALL be in every post. So give it time. Sometimes it may be hours before you get an answer, usually its less. A lot of times people viewing your post are simply people who have the same q, and are seeing if you had an answer. Or they may want to help, but then realize they don't know the answer.

Patience.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks. I know that I'm an impatient ***. I guess I just need to be told that once in a while, hahaha! And thanks for maintaining the definitive iphone mods site. I'm sure that there are great things to come.

Quote Originally Posted by mkbomb View Post
    Thanks. I know that I'm an impatient ***. I guess I just need to be told that once in a while, hahaha! And thanks for maintaining the definitive iphone mods site. I'm sure that there are great things to come.
    You are an impatient ***

Look at that... we continue to 'help you'