Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ifuntastic and Homescreen help!

Thumbs down ifuntastic and Homescreen help!
    Hey i have been workin with ifuntastic for a week now and i can pretty much get everything to work except when i put in the main homescreen icons i cant get it to cover the whole screen because ifuntastic crops the icons for me. Now i understand that the way it works is that sometime the icons are big enough when put together they can cover the homscreen like a puzzle and also sometimes it can come as a seperate icon. But since most people use the seperate icons to make the homescreen i cant figure OUT HOW to get past the croping that comes out when i jail my phone because u can still see the black backgorund, Maybe there is some text im not uploading or something from the skins that i get from people when i use ifuntastic or maybe ifuntastic cant eve do it at all!! I dont knew can someone HELPPP!!!!!THANKS

use iphoneinterface.

Dude, same problem here.. Frustrating as hell. Almost makes the new version useless...

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Yah, gotta use iPHUC or iphoneinterface.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Default Hey,
    Okay. Try this out. Go to SpringBoard in ifuntastic. Find SBDockBG2.png
    Then change it to black. I know the background below will be black, as opposed to the standard grey. But I use it and it looks darn good. Just remember there is a chance to save what you already have as SBDockBG2.png so you don't lose it if you don't like the black. Yes the icons are smaller than the actual size because of the crop. But you still can fool with the slider and get pretty close to what you want. I'm not really a computer wiz to figure the other programs out. Ifuntastic does do the work for me. I'm modified and I like it. Hope this helps........