Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Oh-Oh OTB 1.1.2 downgrade/upgrade help

Exclamation Oh-Oh OTB 1.1.2 downgrade/upgrade help
    Uh-oh, i think i'm in trouble. I have a OTB 1.1.2 that had been activated and running on AT&T.

I tried the unlocking/downgrade method. Successfully got to the point at the end of the first page tutorial where it was running 1.1.1 jailed and unactivated.

When I started the second page, I dialed the number, and received a call back but did not get an option to push "x", so I 'declined' the call. I then panicked because the phone went into a spinning 'disconnecting' mode. I then panicked more and reconnected my ipHone to the my mac and restored my phone in iTunes hoping to redo this process. Unfortunately, i could not see the AT&T anymore, so I tried to continue the process, figured out how to call properly, and downloaded AppSnapp. Now, iTunes won't read the iPhone, and iNdependence cannot read my iPhone. I'm I up the creek without a paddle?

Thanks
    cb

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Put Your phone into DFU mode by having itunes open having you phone connected to the computer and holding the power and home button for 10 secs (count to 10 from the time you hold the buttons) once youve counted to ten then let go of the power button and continue to hold the home button until itunes reads your phone in recovery mode once itunes reads your phone press the restore button and itll restore 1.1.2 after its restored you should be ok..You can either leave it try and downgrade and jailbreak again if you want...

If after bout a minute itunes doesnt read it then close itunes and press the power button your phone should boot back up if it doesnt hold the power button and home button for 10 secs (count to 10) then let go both buttons your phone may reboot auto if it dont just press the power button and itll come on.... Repeat the steps i said in the beginning...

**Note O.T.B. 1.1.2 iphones cannot be unlocked if its got bootloader 4.6**
    Last edited by acaijr73; 2007-12-02 at 10:57 AM.
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

3. The Following User Says Thank You to acaijr73 For This Useful Post:

cambill (2007-12-02)

Thanks acaijr73 for taking the time to reply to my probably basic problem! My iPhone works again!!

Thanks for your graciousness and generosity. Especially with such a simple solution! You've given great rest to a weary mind.

cb

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

you welcome
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd