Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFuntastic version 2.5.0 released

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

Default iFuntastic version 2.5.0 released
    Yep this one includes file browsing and image replacements, Great program.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=308

can you post up a tutorial on how to change the images, cause i accidentally hit the ifuntasy button and now my icons are all rearranged and renamed. I like how the program is working though. I'm kind of a newbie and just need a little help. Thanks.

I got all the images to change no problem, the problem is, that I can't get the clear background..Only a color...

Default Not Jailbreaking
    The app seams to get stuck on jailbreaking it keeps coming back and saying it cannot perform the action. I don't know if is because of the software update on the phone or whatever it may be anybody got a suggestion.

I am not able to get rid of the color background behind my icons either.

How do you make the icons transparent? (I know the pngs I am using are transparent)

Quote Originally Posted by dubsm177 View Post
    can you post up a tutorial on how to change the images, cause i accidentally hit the ifuntasy button and now my icons are all rearranged and renamed. I like how the program is working though. I'm kind of a newbie and just need a little help. Thanks.
    Open it up again, select ifuntasy and then select "uninstall"
    Last edited by SCARECROW; 2007-08-07 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

okay, I got it to work. The only problem I'm having is locating the camera icon in the directory. Anyone know where this is located? It's not in the applications folder right? Thanks for the help.

Both the photo and camera icons are in the MobileSlideShow.app folder.

Anyone has any luck with transparent icons? Tried everything, but no-go.

Also, am I correct in thinking that the icon overlay stuff is non-functional right now?

Nope, no PPC support yet. :-(

i cant figure out how to change my icons using ifuntastic can someone help please

Ditto on the transparent background problem. whatever color is selected takes over the transparency... Argh! Awesome otherwise.

Default icon background color... is there a way to make it transparent...?
    i cant seem to get a transparent color value so behind every icon i change is a solid color which ruins the theme... anyone know how to have ifuntastic to recognize a transparent color value... thanks otherwise i love this app... works everytime for me except for the icon background color issue.... thanks

Thanks
    i'm having the same issue with the transparent icon backgroud. but other than that, the program is awesome.

Default iFuntastic Feature Request
    Being able to add files to the iPhone, i.e. adding an "icon.png" file to the DemoApp.

iFuntastic works great for replacing existing files, but that will only take you so far in terms of creating a completely new look for your iPhone. Being able to add an "icon.png" file to the DemoApp would allow new having/creating new wallpaper.

Don't get me wrong, I love this program and use it to tweak my iPhone almost daily right now. That said, being able to add files to the iPhone would complete the loop and allow full skinning/re-skinning using iFuntastic and not command line stuff.
    - iPhoneWriter.com