Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Who Want to Help Me?

Default Who Want to Help Me?
    Got some basic Qs over here? I use a MacBook Pro also.

What is the best installer? I downloaded AppTapp and notice that it is pretty basic.

What are all the applications and how do I use them?

Now that I have the NES emulator, how do I get games?

Thanks. Once I get more acclamated with this whole thing, I will create some things and share them with everyone.

Thanks

There only is 1 Installer, make sure you have version 3
    Add this to your sources http://ride4.org/shai.xml

Then go back to Install, click Sources then install All Sources. You'll have pretty much everything you need

Are you saying that I already have the installer with AppTapp? But what are all the other applications that everyone are talking about? Like cyberduck and such? Also what is SSH?

Cyberduck is for Mac's. SSH allows you to view your iPhones files, wirelessly.

Thanks, what do you recommend I put on my iPhone? Also how do I get NES games now that I have the emulator?

Add markmon.mine.nu:90/iphone/repo/repo.plist as a source in Installer. Then go to ALL Packages, and downloaded Big Boss' NES Classic ROMS.

How do I add markmon.mine.nu:90/iphone/repo/repo.plist ?

Go into Installer. Tap sources at the bottom. Click Edit, then tap Add.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Freshboiii For This Useful Post:

ksig24 (2007-11-21)

Dude, this is awesome! Thanks a lot! What is BSD Subsystem? Is there a way to find out what each program does without asking a million questions?

are you sure that this is the correct source? markmon.mine.nu:90/iphone/repo/repo.plist
    Last edited by ksig24; 2007-11-22 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I must be typing it in wrong. Can you provide exactly what to type please?

Figured it out. Thanks
    Last edited by ksig24; 2007-11-22 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost