Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP REWARD OFFERED Revirginized Fault

Default HELP REWARD OFFERED Revirginized Fault
    MacBook Leopard
    Newest Itunes

Was revirginizing with cyberduck and it I was in the final stage and flashing my baseband when i lost power to my house so My iphone locked up and wi-fi turned gray no wi-fi or cell. So I restart the phone and then it bricks on me. I cant restore in Itunes get a error 01 tryed apptapp and it say's boot strap failed. Tryed iPhuc and no love there. My phone just always goes to the yellow triangle Please connect to Itunes. I've tryed all the tricks. I have worked on this for two days and am desperate so I offer a $50 reward via paypal to anyone who figures it out.

If you follow these steps you will get your iPhone back working

What you need to do is download and install iTunes 7.3.2 VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU USE iTunes 7.3.2

Open iTunes and make sure your @ 7.3.2

Reboot your computer

Put your iPhone into recovery mode by holding power/home button for 10 seconds let go of power button but continue pressing home button until you get the yellow triangle.

Connect iPhone to your computer and iTunes should open and if it doesn't then open iTunes.It will detect your iPhone in recovery mode then click the restore button and it will put your iPhone back to firmware 1.0.2 ONLY iTunes 7.3.2 will do this, no other version of iTunes will put your iPhone back to 1.0.2 with the error 1 your getting.

You can use independence or iActivator to Jailbreak and activate your iPhone then install AppTapp to virginize/AnySim if need be.

If you can't find iTunes 7.3.2 just post here and I'll sort you out
    Last edited by jkew; 2007-11-18 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost