Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Satari 3

iPhone? More like MyPhone alpawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Satari 3
    Apple posted an security and software update today that includes Safari 3; since Apple is following other companies in their "fuc_ing the customer" policy, I'm affraid to update and finding that i cannot sync my bookmarks or something else... Does anybody know of ANY problem instaling this update regarding iphones (unlocked ones)?

Fellow iphones beware!!! Apple is trying to fuc_ us up!

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING US!

Quote Originally Posted by alpawa View Post
    Apple posted an security and software update today that includes Safari 3; since Apple is following other companies in their "fuc_ing the customer" policy, I'm affraid to update and finding that i cannot sync my bookmarks or something else... Does anybody know of ANY problem instaling this update regarding iphones (unlocked ones)?

Fellow iphones beware!!! Apple is trying to fuc_ us up!

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING US!
    Dude! you are over reacting! Apple would never do that, it syncs fine jeez!

iPhone? More like MyPhone alpawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess... It's just that I don't wanna loose all my modding abbilities like some did at first with iTunes 7.5

Thanks.

You are way paranoid! Obviously they don't like unlocked iphones, but they aren't "out to fuc_ u!" the safari doesn't do anything with iPhone, it is iTunes that does the syncing, it just pulls the bookmarks from safari.

Calm down! Even updates to iTunes should be ok, it is new iPhone firmwares you have to watch out for.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to joshysquashy For This Useful Post:

alpawa (2007-11-16)