Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Invisible icon questions

Default Invisible icon questions
    Hey guys im posting this for someone i know regarding OS X iphone modding.

She downloaded installer and downloaded some apps and then made the stock apps invisible, how do u fix this problem in order to set the phone back to a stock icon/app set with out doing a iTunes restore.

Thanks.

-Optic
    If I helped you, help me and hit thanks

Install Customize app. inside there is something called rSBT. Use it to unhide the stocks app

is custom app something that goes onto the iPhone its self or the Mac?

Quote Originally Posted by opticsoldier View Post
    is custom app something that goes onto the iPhone its self or the Mac?
    Customize is a app found in installer. She my need to install community sources first then customize. Once she has customize installed she will need to open it 3 or 4 times then restart her phone before it will open

word, ill let you know, thanks bro. Hey have you gotten the GB emu to work on your phone yet (regarding my phone which is on a PC)

Quote Originally Posted by opticsoldier View Post
    word, ill let you know, thanks bro. Hey have you gotten the GB emu to work on your phone yet (regarding my phone which is on a PC)
    Yes I was going to bed last night around 1 am and I saw cash had posted a link. so I installed, Found some great games. It took about 10 minutes to install and set up Finally went to bed at 3, After playing Tony Hawk's underground

i dont understand how to unzip it directly into applications, using ibrickr. know anything about it?

I don't understand that either. I installed gpSPhone via Installer, Found some ROMs marked .gba and one other file. SFTPed them to my phone and Bam 1:10 am I was playing GBA
    http://www.zodttd.com/index.php?/arc...d-iTouch!.html
    Thanks
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2007-11-12 at 11:02 PM.

ok thanks