Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help changing keyboard?

Default Help changing keyboard?
    I have tried to change my keyboard to the mmi one found in the downloads section. I have tried the one made for customize but it does not change no matter what. I have also tried to manually install it via cyberduck, but it stopped downloading half waythough. Then I tried to delete then reinstall the file in cyberduck, but I think I deleted the wrong file. I deleted Keyboad-Common.artwork, cuz Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork wasnt there. But right after I deleted Common, I noticed that standard was somehow there.

So now I am missing the Original Keyboard-Common.artwork file and I have a completely muffed up keyboard. It works but the keyboard is completely black, so I have to just guess where the keys are.

What should I do, and does anybody have those original files?

PS: I would really prefer not to have to restore as I literally just restored and got all of my apps back. This was the last on my list of things to do.

Thanks

hi
    I know this is not the keyboard you wanted but it is the one I have on my 1.1.1 phone. you can get the file here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1047, there is a read me text in the file that explains how to install. hope this helps.

Thx, but that doesnt help either. My keyboard is still f'ed up.

I'm having the same problem... Somebody has to have the original files

ok ill upload original file of 1.1.4 keyboard..
    its in stock
    Last edited by factro_; 2008-09-02 at 03:52 AM.