Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leopard, iTunes 7.4 & Breezy

Default Leopard, iTunes 7.4 & Breezy
    Yup, they work just fine. To install iTunes 7.4 you must kill the iTuneshelper app that's running, remove (and save) your current iTunes app. Then simply install iTunes 7.4.

I have Breezy working just fine and my phone syncs with 7.4 and Leopard just fine too.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Isn't it nice.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

I am having trouble with my itunes and breezy. I am running the latest 10.4 OS, have iTunes 7.4 and the latest breezy. When I first install breezy it stays stuck on the window saying "downloading iphone firmware" I have left it in there for about an hour. I have uninstalled and installed iTunes, and tried again. no luck. Now when I try to open breezy, nothing happens. Virgin Iphone, I have done nothing but sync it to my macbook. TIA.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does any one have iTunes 7.4.1 for MAC by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by R32kid View Post
    I am having trouble with my itunes and breezy. I am running the latest 10.4 OS, have iTunes 7.4 and the latest breezy. When I first install breezy it stays stuck on the window saying "downloading iphone firmware" I have left it in there for about an hour. I have uninstalled and installed iTunes, and tried again. no luck. Now when I try to open breezy, nothing happens. Virgin Iphone, I have done nothing but sync it to my macbook. TIA.
    Use iNdependence to jailbreak your phone and then try Breezy. You might also have to install the PXL daemon in another method.