Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP ME BATTERY ICON ?'s PLEASE?

Default HELP ME BATTERY ICON ?'s PLEASE?
    Ok guys ive searched this site up and down before asking this. I found numerous answers to this question and i still cant get this to work.

how the hell do i replace the set of images for the battery charging screen.

i have cyberduck, i know the paths and where to put the new images. i copied the original battery icons so when i screwed it up i could fix it. am i labeling wrong? what to take out and what to leave? permissions? basically after i replace the original png files with the new ones im left with a blank screen while charging......and that sucks

all i want to do is have a battery that looks like it fills up and explodes when it is done charging.....i have the .png files.......can someone please baby me through this.

im kinda new at this and would appreciate the help.....thank you all!!

Thanks

did you ever find an answer to this?

also, any help on where i can get the .png files?! that would be awesome!!

thanks in advance!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

how are you naming them? make sure they're named identical to the original ones you removed and that i believe there are a total of 17 files

Does anyone know the size limitations? How big can you go? does it have to be rectangular? can it be spherical?