Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: all icons hidden...help!

Mjdaul,
    Unfortunately I don't have a Mac. I'm a humble Windows XP user ;-) so logically I can do nothing with what seems to be THE solution to my problem. Interesting enough, I can access the web even all icons have disappeared (the ipod thing is the only thing appearing on the top left). How do I access the web? I just send an SMS from another phone to my phone using a link (e.g: http://yahoo.com). I open the message and here I am. Now, my question is: is there a way to fix the problem using the direct access to the web?
    Now, within all this mess can I consider my iphone locked or is it really a bug? I bought it unlocked in the US that worked fine here in Switzerland till my 15 years old kid started adding applications (no weird things) and then wanted to change the theme. On restarting all icons were gone. Firmware version is 1.1.1 and no upgrade has been made with iTunes.
    Thanks for any tip.

Hey,i got the same problem and according to what is suggested here,i dont seem to understand anything because im new to this and i dont understand a thing that you guys say.what happened was,i had installed the customizer and accidentaly removed all the icons.
    Will someone please be kind enough to xplain slowly and in a way that i can understand?
    please?

i have an iPhone with 1.1.4 firmware,,ive already installed bsd subsystem and OpenSSH,,but the OpenSSH icon doesn't appear,, any help pleaaseee???

i cannot download the displayorder file can anyone help or email me

Hello

I need help regarding my iphone

using 1.1.1 firmware.

By mistake, all the icons are hidden when i used the customize application.

I have no experience in such a thing. I am using microsoft xp on my computer, not MAC. How can i reload the icons? I read what u posted in modmyi.com, but i didnt understand honestly because i dont know how to implement what you have posted. Can you please help me in that.

I would really appreciate it if you tell me step by step please.

Thank you in Advance.

I beleive I am having this same problem. Using 1.1.1 iphone and today all of a sudden all of my icons dissapeared as well as my service bar.

Before this happened I disabled WIFI and SSH on my phone to extend battery life.

Is there ANY way I can connect to my iphone without SSH and replace/delete the files I need or am I screwed?

No idea what to do here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12