Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: almost there.. help in installing tinkerbell theme

Default almost there.. help in installing tinkerbell theme
    hi guys, i am sorry to be such a drag, but i am almost home.... so can someone be polite and help a girl out?

i fell in love with badboybill's tinkerbell theme..

i downgraded all by myself.. read all the guides i could get my hands on, and today, i took the big step and used Fugu for the first time.

everything pretty much made sense.. i put all the files where they go.. sounds work.. except there was one file i was not sure what to do with.

i took a snapshot..

its the springboard.app file..

all i could find on the iphone was a folder with that name, but was scared to overwrite a folder with a file..

so my theme is working , sort of.. i have a black dock which should be transparent, and my pretty battery charging icon is not showing up, just the ugly old green one... i am sure it all has something to do with this springboard app, cause that folder on the iphone has all that battery stuff in it. I would greatly appreciate help in finishing off this super great theme installation... i have really been trying to figure it out myself...

also, my third pary apps... i guess i should delete them, as they cover the theme background, or use something like dock sunburst, or launcher.. what do you think?

here is the link to the snapshot . .hope this works

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....1&d=1192480875
    Last edited by toni22; 2007-10-15 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Might want to look into the contents of that package (right click) and see if the goodies on the inside compare with the goodies in that folder.
    Chris 'cWanja' Wanja
    [email protected]
     Apple Genius - Retail
    Do not forget to "thank me" for helping!

got it!

finally!!! now it makes sense.. on my mac, the one file was actually folder... it sort of decompressed itself when i copied it over with fugu... wow.. ,, that was intense.

now...for the very last thing... my installer app icon has to go! can i uninstall it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you do not want it, why not. Just delete the folder from Fugu.
    Chris 'cWanja' Wanja
    [email protected]
     Apple Genius - Retail
    Do not forget to "thank me" for helping!

i got it!!! its done and it looks perfect!!!!

everything is working.. the sounds, the sliders, the battery everything...and i also intalled dock sunburst, then used customize to hide all the unwanted icons that were covering the theme background!!!! it looks so pretty!!! and i did it all by myself!!
    well... with the help of all the info on this site, and all the great guides! thanks!!!