Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SummerBoard & Icons Problems

Default SummerBoard & Icons Problems
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6079

Icons are not showing up properly and I have an gap where an icon use to be but I cant click there, even though there's a space where one should be or at lease use to be... Please help

bump
    Last edited by RoMeRaCHi; 2007-10-16 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Something like that happened to me as well...but I thought it was in relation to Customize & SummerBoard not getting along.

Regardless, I simply used iFuntastic...changed something on my main screen. Once that was done - I told iFuntastic to undo everything it was done and then everything was back to normal and all my icons were showing properly.

Quote Originally Posted by trentblue View Post
    Something like that happened to me as well...but I thought it was in relation to Customize & SummerBoard not getting along.

Regardless, I simply used iFuntastic...changed something on my main screen. Once that was done - I told iFuntastic to undo everything it was done and then everything was back to normal and all my icons were showing properly.
    OK I'll give these a shot.. Now Im being lazy. You wouldnt happen to have a link to this app would you

Is there anything out there for the PC
    Last edited by RoMeRaCHi; 2007-10-17 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Say, I just installed summerboard from apptap on a 1.1.1 phone. the icons are all messed up. the bottom buttons are on tomp but overlap others. is there a version i should be using for 1.1.1?

thanks
    KD