Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need help with iSwap

Default I need help with iSwap
    Hey, I'm trying to put iSwap v.2 in my iPhone so I can switch desktops. I use apptapp (Installer) and iPhone Drive to get stuff in my phone. So I used iPhone Drive and put in iSwap and then moved the folder (And it's contents) into the Applications folder. Now when I click on it, it says that it's switching desktop, and it takes like 30 seconds, and then it's still at my home page. How do u recommend I should install it?

Quote Originally Posted by cheesepuff View Post
    Hey, I'm trying to put iSwap v.2 in my iPhone so I can switch desktops. I use apptapp (Installer) and iPhone Drive to get stuff in my phone. So I used iPhone Drive and put in iSwap and then moved the folder (And it's contents) into the Applications folder. Now when I click on it, it says that it's switching desktop, and it takes like 30 seconds, and then it's still at my home page. How do u recommend I should install it?
    You have to use a terminal program and go into the application folder for iSwap and set permissions on the .sh files to executable. That sounds like what your issue is.

Uh could u walk me through that? Computers aren't really my thing