I searched this, and nothing came up. Hopefully I am not just search-tarded.

Anyway, this has been bothering me for an entire Year now! My bluetooth stops working, and so my mighty muse can't be used and the computer won't sleep.

It occasionally works.

At first I thought I had a problem with the mouse, so I bought a new one. When that did not fix things, and I realised the sleep was an issue I took it to Albany's apple store. I had found a lot of talk online about this problem.
They kept my computer for Ever (okay, 10 days?) They replaced something, and it worked for a few weeks. Then it started to be unreliable again.

Late this winter I brought it to Apple in Stamford because my harddrive died. Just before this the bluetooth was working for an entire week, so they didn't fix that.

Since then it basically never works.

I wonder if anyone else here has this issue?

At this point I am not sure I want to bother with a repair because of the time, but also money. I am hankering for an aluminum one, so...

I don't know. Sometimes I just wonder if the constant awake-ness is bad. I mean, does it wear things out faster? I shut it off as much as I can, but I do spend most of my days with it online.

Anyway, this seemed like a good place to ask about it. Maybe someone knows the proper thing to fix. (For I have read that the real problem is some little cable that is deffective, not able ot withstand the heat.) Most things I have read only give a temporary fix. I am not the sort to take my own computer apart either, or I'd have tried some things I have read before.