Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Report Claims Only 376,000 Apple Watch Devices Were Shipped During Launch Weekend

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default New Report Claims Only 376,000 Apple Watch Devices Were Shipped During Launch Weekend

A new report from research firm Slice Intelligence is claiming that only 376,000 Apple Watch preorders (approximately 22%) shipped during launch weekend between Friday and Sunday. The numbers are based on estimates by the firm. Slice analyzed about 2 million shoppers’ electronic receipts and they noted that around 17 million wearable devices were ordered in the U.S. based on 10,744 transactions.

The report also noted that approximately 547,000 Apple Watches are to ship somewhere between today and June 11th. However, there are apparently still 639,000 devices that need to be shipped but no dates have been confirmed for them as of yet. For the rest of this month a projected 33% of orders are to ship, then next month in May an estimated 28% is supposed to ship, and finally just 1% in June.

The percentages given are not set in stone however, because more and more people are starting to get earlier ship dates and getting their dates moved up. When are you expecting your device? Share with us in the section below.

Source: Slice Intelligence

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

I ordered my Watch on launch day, and of course I live n the Eastern Time Zone...at the top of the hour, and I still got a late May delivery time....I would like my watch I ordered, 2-weeks should b no longer 4 it 2 b sent out, have they not learned anything from dealing with the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus....