Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Many Apple Watch Orders Will Arrive Sooner Than Expected According to Apple

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Many Apple Watch Orders Will Arrive Sooner Than Expected According to Apple

Customers have already started receiving confirmation that their Apple Watch devices have shipped. But there are still a ton of customers who were told they have to wait 4-6 weeks for their devices to ship due to limited availability. However, some with statuses of 4-6 weeks or later delivery estimates started receiving status changes from ‘Processing Items’ to ‘Preparing for Shipment’ on the Apple Online Store. Credit and debit cards on file have also been charged by the company for those that had estimated ship dates of 4-6 weeks.

Buzzfeed’s John Paczkowski was told by Apple however, that a lot of people will be receiving their Apple Watch orders sooner than expected. This is definitely good news for many customers since many have been waiting forever for their smartwatches to arrive. Apple noted that they are working extremely hard to fulfill orders a.s.a.p. based on the order in which they were given. Even though the company is trying their hardest, there are still customers who will need to wait a while before they can receive their package.

According to Buzzfeed, an Apple representative said:

We’re happy to be updating many customers today with the news that their Apple Watch will arrive sooner than expected. Our team is working to fill orders as quickly as possible based on the available supply and the order in which they were received. We know many customers are still facing long lead times and we appreciate their patience.
    For all those with 4-6 weeks ship dates, lets hope you’re one of many who will receive your order earlier than expected.

When are you supposed to receive your Apple Watch? Share with us in the section below.

Source: Buzzfeed

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Akshay Masand For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2015-04-24)

Order confirmed at 3:06am and received a 4-6 week delivery window. (Space Black Stainless /w Space Black Link) May 13th - May 27th =(

I will wait as patiently as I can....I'm getting very anxious though. I cant wait!!! With all the hype and all the social media going nuts about people getting theirs sooner than expected is making me more and more anxious lol.

I check at least 10 times a day. It's an unhealthy obsession, I Know.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Yet I am still waiting for my apple watch that I ordered 4 minutes after 3am. This is BULL **** from apple!! April 24th came and I wont have my watch yet people in June are getting shipment... When will Apple be held accountable for this disaster of a launch

I have a 4-6 week ship time as well, order sent in 6 minutes after 2:00am CST. It'll get here when it gets here. I have a feeling it all depends on what material it's made from and which glass it uses. The sport models hae a higher yeild rate than the apple watch due to the saphire glass. I'm sure sport models will be fulfilled at a faster clip.
    Last edited by asmacumber; 2015-04-24 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks

Default Patience is a virtue... just not one of mine
    Quote Originally Posted by asmacumber View Post
    I have a 4-6 week ship time as well, order sent in 6 minutes after 2:00am CST. It'll get here when it gets here. I have a feeling it all depends on what material it's made from and which glass it uses. The sport models hae a higher yeild rate than the apple watch due to the saphire glass. I'm sure sport models will be fulfilled at a faster clip.
    I agree completely! I sort of kick myself for getting the Apple Watch instead of the Sport Watch. I ordered two, the Milanese Loop and the Stainless Steel with Black Sport Band. And while I know there are those who may have ordered the same watches I did who are already getting theirs, I know that there were far more Sport Watches ordered and therefore produced.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Im wearing mine now... woohooooo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Im wearing mine now... woohooooo
    What are your impressions of its speed? I've heard mixed reviews that it can lag and leave one wanting for information and updates; that's really the only thing that would make me second guess keeping mine once it arrives.