Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tim Cook Auctions Off Charity With Chance to Have Lunch, 2 VIP Passes to Apple Keynote

Default Tim Cook Auctions Off Charity With Chance to Have Lunch, 2 VIP Passes to Apple Keynote

Apple CEO Tim Cook launched a new charitable auction on CharityBuzz Wednesday morning where the winning bid can have lunch with the Apple Boss at the Apple headquarters in Cupertino, CA, as well as receive 2 V.I.P. passes to an Apple Keynote.

As of this writing, the current bid is at $37,500, but in the past, similar charity auctions like this to spend time with Cook have wandered well into the $300,000 region, so it won't remain so cheap for too long.

The details note that the experience at Apple HQ will last approximately one hour and that the cost of the meal is included in the bidding price, but the two V.I.P. passes for an Apple Keynote can be used for any keynote, whether it's WWDC or some other kind.

There are currently fewer than 22 more days to enter this bid, so if you have endless funds and really want to spend some time with Tim Cook, here's your opportunity. More details can be found on the official CharityBuzz page at this link.

Sources: CharityBuzz
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2015-04-15 at 06:20 PM.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

I always think this is such a cool thing. It only costs Tim a little over an hour of his time and can get hundreds of thousands of dollars raised for charity.

Such a great PR move too, honestly. "Tim helps raise $400,000 for charity!" It also makes him seem more human by meeting with those outside his circle. Not that ordinary humans can attain the amount of wealth necessary to win, but even so. And all it costs the man is a lunch.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2015-04-16)