Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All Six of the Star Wars Movies Officially Debut in HD on iTunes

Default All Six of the Star Wars Movies Officially Debut in iTunes

All six of the official Star Wars movies have debuted in the iTunes Store in HD as we reported that they would just three days ago. We have Walt Disney Studios, Lucasfilm Ltd., and 20th Century Fox to thank for this finally coming to reality.

Separately, they are $19.99 each, but Apple offers a bundle deal if you want to buy all six of the movies at once for $89.99.

Download links for the movies are available for you below:

Most of the hardcore Star Wars fans already have these on DVD or Blu-Ray, but the digital downloads offer additional options for obtaining the media.

Sources: Apple via 9to5Mac
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2015-04-10 at 11:24 AM.

i had pre-ordered all six... and when i woke up this AM... found an email from Apple stating they were giving me a $30 credit as they had since released a bundle.

I would recommend watching the original trilogy DEMASTERED (fan edit) which looks close to the first released versions of the film. I enjoy the old school SFX over CGI in this case.

Best release available for the original trilogy is still the aptly named "definitive" laserdisc boxset. 18 sides of theatircial release goodness (or as close to it as one can reasonably get without resorting to bootlegs)