Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Quietly Confirms New Apple Pay Retail Partners

What's Jailbreak? Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 577 Posts

Default Apple Quietly Confirms New Apple Pay Retail Partners

On Monday, Apple CEO Tim Cook confirmed that Apple Pay is now available at more than 700,000 retail outlets across the United States.

The following day, GameStop confirmed that Apple's mobile money platform is coming to the gaming and electronics retailer's more than 4,000 stores. But Apple also quietly confirmed this week a number of new retail partners that have embraced Apple Pay.

All told, more than a dozen new retailers are now on board. And we're talking about some heavy-hitting names. They include, to name a few, Walt Disney World, Coca-Cola Vending, Jamba Juice, Maceys, and Office Max.

Apple even augmented the list of retailers that have pledged to begin supporting Apple Pay in the near future. New to the list is L.L. Bean, which will soon offer Apple Pay (Acme, Urban Outfitters, and other familiar brands are also on the list).

To learn more about Apple Pay and where it's currently accepted, click here.

Source: ApplePay

We have been using our Apple Pay at Jamba Juice since day one.

Office Max was working already a month or two ago.

I have used it at vending machines too but I don't know if they were Coke Vending...

I like to see these "official" announcements though.